I couldn’t find my nose stud when I woke up this morning. Dammit, this is the second time within three weeks. Maybe I should just put on a nose ring so that I’ll look like a cow or something, you’ll be able to milk me then.
I went to the post office yesterday and it was kinda fucked up, the malay lady kept on saying “Do you understand what I am saying?” repeatedly for coupla times. I can’t deny that it somehow annoyed me, I was about to throw my temper squarely at her face. Having pms definitely did not help in keeping my temper though. Damn, why did I even bother to post a pair of disposable contact lens to my sister staying in KL? And she told me that it is urgent shit. This is so not right. At night, I have to go and get those bubble wrap brown envelope. This is stupid.
I am totally bored out of my wits. I get lost in the nothingness in me. So I changed the color of this layout for a bit. It’s nothing special so label me as a green monster.
On a semi-brighter note, Jane called and sushi king for dinner tonight... with the company of Zhee and Yen. Oh hell. Zhee is the girl who brought me all the way to Antarctica and back to Penang without contributing nuts the assignment at all. Yen is the beast of the three beauties and the beast in the class.
Belah, I’m off to remove the nail color on my fingernails and toenails. I might just pop in dizzy up the girl on my player while I munch on the california seedless raisins to keep me un-bored.
Chew on this soundbites. Check out the drum and bass at the end of the song.
[soundbites]
The Roots feat. Erykah Badu – You Got Me
I went to the post office yesterday and it was kinda fucked up, the malay lady kept on saying “Do you understand what I am saying?” repeatedly for coupla times. I can’t deny that it somehow annoyed me, I was about to throw my temper squarely at her face. Having pms definitely did not help in keeping my temper though. Damn, why did I even bother to post a pair of disposable contact lens to my sister staying in KL? And she told me that it is urgent shit. This is so not right. At night, I have to go and get those bubble wrap brown envelope. This is stupid.
I am totally bored out of my wits. I get lost in the nothingness in me. So I changed the color of this layout for a bit. It’s nothing special so label me as a green monster.
On a semi-brighter note, Jane called and sushi king for dinner tonight... with the company of Zhee and Yen. Oh hell. Zhee is the girl who brought me all the way to Antarctica and back to Penang without contributing nuts the assignment at all. Yen is the beast of the three beauties and the beast in the class.
Belah, I’m off to remove the nail color on my fingernails and toenails. I might just pop in dizzy up the girl on my player while I munch on the california seedless raisins to keep me un-bored.
Chew on this soundbites. Check out the drum and bass at the end of the song.
[soundbites]
The Roots feat. Erykah Badu – You Got Me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home