Smiling and greeting people as I always do. College started off pretty well. Had econs class for an hour and then took a dunhill lights to recharge. Got myself a free box of ice lemon tea. The lecturer then dismissed the class earlier cuz he has smth to attend to. Settled myself in the library but couldn’t get myself to register anything that I read. At that time, I really cursed myself for not bringing my discman along with me. Things started to go down from there.
The afternoon class was being cancelled because the lecturer is on mc. Poor thing, she can’t even talk. Hope that she gets better. So basically I was in the library since 11.30am to 4.30pm. I was running in and out for 5 hours. My classmates, I mean plural here, came in and sat with me on the same table. No concentration. Being someone who is oh-so-nice, I didn’t voice out my dismay. Besides, the whole library was so fucking noisy anyway.
“oh.. now I’m going on a new diet. I can’t possibly swallow down a plate of rice now. All I can eat is two slices of bread.”
“yknow.. yesterday I went to gurney and OMG! I saw one SEED leather bag, it’s so nice!”
“hmm, I think they will be having a sale starting from __ to __. Let’s go there!”
Yak yak yak yak yak.
Even if I switched to the next table. My other classmates were yakking as well. There is no god.
The most unbelievable thing happened after that. As I was talking to Rishant just outside the library, Jasdev was with us as well. Out of a sudden, biatch and biatch II were on their way back from the canteen. Biatch probably saw me but then pretended that she didn’t see me and walk away. The worst part is biatch II juling her eyes away. Stupid fuck. It’s like I owe her or smth! And gosh, I didn’t even do anything to her. Not that I bitch about her or I did smth wrong towards her. What the fuck is her problem? Bloody hell.
And hey, I am not making up a story here. Rishant saw that as well.
And yes Jasdev if you ask me who biatch is. I am sure that you can figure out who that is so you need not ask me that question again.
As for those who is a frequent here, I am sure that you have not heard of me mention biatch II eh? So this biatch II is biatch’s good friend. Go figure. This case is even worse but I have not bitched about biatch II have I?
Excuse me, if you think that I am bitching, then I am bitching but hell, I do need a place to be sane, insane, happy and angry. This is it.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
I got another box of beverage for free in the afternoon as well. Gosh, I have not tasted milo this sweet and this tasty before. Hah, courtesy of someone nice. The same person who treated me ice lemon tea in the morning. Pretty dandy.
My stretching is done. So the next stop, I will be spending around rm30 for the plug. Or maybe more or less. I’ll let you know.
By the way how can someone mistake our local Haze with the international Dirty Vegas? Changes vs Days Go By.
[soundbites]
DDA – Naninong
The afternoon class was being cancelled because the lecturer is on mc. Poor thing, she can’t even talk. Hope that she gets better. So basically I was in the library since 11.30am to 4.30pm. I was running in and out for 5 hours. My classmates, I mean plural here, came in and sat with me on the same table. No concentration. Being someone who is oh-so-nice, I didn’t voice out my dismay. Besides, the whole library was so fucking noisy anyway.
“oh.. now I’m going on a new diet. I can’t possibly swallow down a plate of rice now. All I can eat is two slices of bread.”
“yknow.. yesterday I went to gurney and OMG! I saw one SEED leather bag, it’s so nice!”
“hmm, I think they will be having a sale starting from __ to __. Let’s go there!”
Yak yak yak yak yak.
Even if I switched to the next table. My other classmates were yakking as well. There is no god.
The most unbelievable thing happened after that. As I was talking to Rishant just outside the library, Jasdev was with us as well. Out of a sudden, biatch and biatch II were on their way back from the canteen. Biatch probably saw me but then pretended that she didn’t see me and walk away. The worst part is biatch II juling her eyes away. Stupid fuck. It’s like I owe her or smth! And gosh, I didn’t even do anything to her. Not that I bitch about her or I did smth wrong towards her. What the fuck is her problem? Bloody hell.
And hey, I am not making up a story here. Rishant saw that as well.
And yes Jasdev if you ask me who biatch is. I am sure that you can figure out who that is so you need not ask me that question again.
As for those who is a frequent here, I am sure that you have not heard of me mention biatch II eh? So this biatch II is biatch’s good friend. Go figure. This case is even worse but I have not bitched about biatch II have I?
Excuse me, if you think that I am bitching, then I am bitching but hell, I do need a place to be sane, insane, happy and angry. This is it.
I got another box of beverage for free in the afternoon as well. Gosh, I have not tasted milo this sweet and this tasty before. Hah, courtesy of someone nice. The same person who treated me ice lemon tea in the morning. Pretty dandy.
My stretching is done. So the next stop, I will be spending around rm30 for the plug. Or maybe more or less. I’ll let you know.
By the way how can someone mistake our local Haze with the international Dirty Vegas? Changes vs Days Go By.
[soundbites]
DDA – Naninong

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home