Train of Thoughts

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

This is suppose to be posted up on 27/04/03 on 2pm.

For the past three nights or so, I was trying to keep up with my assignments and staying awake basically. I can tell you that I’ve not been having enough sleep. The morning started with me switching on the pc and sat in front of it for hours and the day ended with me rubbing my eyes, neck and back hurts like hell and yawning away before switching off the pc and go to bed. It has gotten to a point whenever I wake up, I’ll just automatically switch on the pc. Weird eh?

Well I’ve finished doing my assignment, still another one to go though. Hopefully I’ll manage to finish in time. I’ve been blog reading and I can see that most of the bloggers out there are trying to finish up assignments or rather, due dates to attend to as well. So, best of luck ok? :)

I am a day’s late. Yesterday was Jason Lo’s birthday and guess what, 6 hours ago I sms-ed him wished him and all but it has not been successfully delivered yet. I really wonder if the number is for real. I know it’s really late for me to do my bit seeing that I am crazy about him, but what to do, its better to be late than never!

Good news for me, I’ve managed to download latest manson songs and of course, some other stuff as well. Hmmm, I think a total of 22 songs.. within three days! Oh well, you can’t really compare my record with yours because I am using a damn dial up 56k connection. I am already contented.

Right now, the neck and back pain is starting to attend to their duty calls. Garh. How badly I need a massage now, you tell me.

Rightttttt, so the Easter break has ended. Where the heck is my plan for going to taiping or tambum? Where am I when the Addidas event was going on? Where was I when Joyce came back from kl? Where was I when my classmate came back from Auz? Where was I on Friday night? Where was I on Saturday night? Where the heck was I on Sunday?

Well, everything went down the drain for nothing. I was doing my assignments, downloading songs, singing to get my anger and stress out of my system and of course punishing myself for nothing.

I don’t think I did tell you about my lil distress that I was having an hour plus ago. Actually, it started ever since Friday but then it’s two different things anyway. Well, all I can say is that, I’m a pissed at something that is out of my control. Let’s not get into that, it is kind embarrassing to even start talking about it.

And now on a lighter note, I wonder how people think about me when they look at my pictures. Weird thing is, I just found out that my friend said that I am casual punk. Am I casual punk? I know that people see me as a piercing freak but I can tell you that my piercing days are pretty much over. Noticed I said pretty much? Yeah, I still have urges here and there. On the other hand, I do have people wanting to pinch me and all. Heh.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Well I’m still worn out because of tiredness and lack of sleep. Those damn assignments really know how to stress you out.

training for tomorrow
tomorrow's tradition
tradition of excellence
excellence par existence
existence is the first sense
sense of being
being with you
you are me
me is true.


A few minutes ago, I just got this real weird phone call from someone. If you ask me, I’d say it’s a prank. He claimed that he knows me through #penang around like two months ago. First off, I’ve stopped ircing in ages except for special requested occasion, I can be seen at #blogblog.

I got back my assignment one for marketing management and I got 81 out of 100. I’m aiming for higher marks actually, the lecturer deducted one mark because I put 0x instead of 0.1x in the BCG model. Hurhur.

I’m feeling real low down although I managed to get myself free stuff crust Hawaiian pizza. It’s chilly here and I was wearing my WC red hootie while driving back from friend’s house. It’s nice to listen to brian mcknight after so long with a lil twist of nostalgia. It’s all good. Later I went to 7-11 to get a pack of fags and do some damage to my cancer-trait-lungs. Sometimes fagging can brings me down from feeling normal and all good. Well, I needed something to warm my body up anyway.

Talking about damage, I have the word ‘freak’ carved on my arms and also a few slanting cuts which looks like the erm, you know the side of a shark? Oh well, if you get me, let me know but if you don’t, nevermind. I was trying out the sharpness and how does it feel for the new blade that I got the other day. No one's taking away my blade this time, I've got 4 of them.

Just the other day, I think it was Sunday night, K started calling me and talked to me every night ever since. Well, except for now, I mean today. He wanted to get back together but then I’m like thinking twice about it. I know I have to keep a distance and all but the thing is, the heart and mind got weak and disappointed me.

so small left behind in love and time
the last drop so perilously close
to falling
strung out.


Oh well, my body is complaining about me still sitting in front of the pc although I’ve finished my assignments. My eyes is starting to show their anger at me, I can see them in red with a white background. Behold the exhaustion.

[soundbites]
Evanescense – My Last Breath

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.