Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, May 06, 2003

by the way, today is Kel's bday tho.
once the clock struck twelve, i called him on his hse phone.
Man's voice went "Do you know what time it is now? Why are you calling him now?"
Whoah. his dad I figured.
I went "it's his bday and I wanna wish him so that's why I called."
like DUH!!!!! *knocks* kutuk kutuk..
he told me he's asleep so I said thank you and hung up.
......
*shows middle finger* no wait, *shows both middle fingers*
no wonder your son can become like this. no thanks to you.

no, I didnt give him a call on his mobile. you think I should?
I really dont want to make a big fuss abt it, but then at the same time, its for the sake of wishing him I guess.. or at least shows that I care for a lil.

oh well, it's 10.26pm now.
gonna give it a miss then. sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.