Train of Thoughts

Friday, May 02, 2003

Someone scratched my car!
dammit.
starting from the passenger door right till the left rear tyre. paint came out abit. scratches here and there. the passenger door kemik abit. I mean its obvious, it's so freaking obvious! GARH!
once I came home, changed into my house outfit and then took a wet cloth and rubbed the bits and pieces of paint and rubber off it and I waxed it. damn, I just got a car wash yesterday.
not good. it doesn't worth 43k anymore I suppose.
gloomy day.

So the mystery guy turned out to be really nice in real life. I picked him up just now when I had two hours break and then we went ronda-ronda for abit. It was fun. oh and yeah, my instinct was true. it's magical. harhar. he's Kel's friend. thank god he doesnt really fancy him and all that. phew!
well, it's good, we got off a good start. it's all good. *thumbs up*

I was in a coffee shop with my mom to have dinner just now and an old friend from primary school approached me. heh, he's so soft-spoken compared to last time. he used to be this really naughty, sweaty, odour-induced kid back in standard 5. he's now wearing spectacle so that makes him even more soft-spoken and all that. too bad we didn't have much time to do some catching up. but then it's good to bump into old friends. nostalgia.

I had a lil talk with minishorts the other day. It's true. I mean I dont think I can get around in forgiving him 100%. If I cant do that, I cant let go of what had happened, I will bring it up here and there. I knew it bcuz I kept bringing back the incident and I talked sarcastically when I was on the phone with him. I dont think I can do that. Besides that, I think there's any point of in forgiving him totally. He's not even trying. He's not even taking the initiative. he's just.. hopeless. He didnt show up or did any form of communication with me since monday night.

I was talking about this with mystery guy just now and I realised that I cant be with someone like this. I cant bear his attitude and the way he carry himself. he's just plain fraud. all along.. I was too blind to see it. I was too easy-going to realise all those.. and he took advantage of that. well, well.. no more Kel and his nonsence. Im all alone.

nope, not that Im complaining. :)

well, indeed a gloomy day, it's going to rain anytime soon though.
hmmm, can't wait for next week. gig alert! :)

chew on this soundbites, it gets to you, the more you listen to it. the more you listen to it, you will only then get the feeling and all that. the violin and cello blend well with electric guitar, bass and drums. a job well done. in addition, the vocalist's voice is strong and very intense. really made you build up the necessary feeling to the song. hope you like the song. :P

Sheila on 7 - Sephia
Hey, Sephia
Malam ini ku takkan datang
Mencuba untuk berpaling sayang
Dari cintamu

Hey, Sephia
Malam ini ku takkan pulang
Tak usah kau mencari aku
Demi cintamu
Hadapilah ini
Kisah kita takkan abadi

Selamat tidur kekasih gelapku
Semoga cepat kau lupakan aku
Kekasih sejatimu takkan pernah
Sanggup untuk melupakanmu

Selamat tinggal kasih tak terungkap
Semoga kau lupakan aku cepat
Kekasih sejatimu takkan pernah
Sanggup untuk meninggalkanmu

Hey, Sephia 
Jangan pernah panggil namaku
Bila kita bertemu lagi
Di lain hari
Hadapilah ini kisah kita takkan abadi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.