Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, June 03, 2003

I went to college to attend the 10am imaginary class. Very fun. Wheee!

I flipped through the papers today and I saw one article abt the BRATS interviewing BadBoyBen.. aiyoooooo.. it's a press conference thingy held in Penang. oh damn, missed it.. but come to think about it, I think I was cooking up a storm in my head trying to figure out why Malaysia deregulate its financial sector in the 1990s. Stupid assignments.

Hmm looks like there's smth wrong with the connection today. Frigging slow. What the hell is going on?!!?!?!!!!

Argh, stress.

Being a lil morbid today but managed to talked to Eugene, the bday boy. He asked me to go watch Finding Nemo tonight but nahh.. that's just an act of being spontaneous and sporting.

Let's see I've thought of Kel and Putra today. I think I miss Putra.. oh well, people come and go. I guess he's one of them. As for Kel, I dont even think he's out of my life yet.. but still, it seems like he already has.

Oh damn, craving for fags now. My classmates and I went to enquire about the universities in Auz and Nz today. In the end, Im getting mixed feelings about it. My biggest worry is my financial status. Im not sure if my folks can support me or not. Follow by which major I want to choose and do I qualify to go to that particular uni? What about my own level of commitment? right, by typing down these questions, Im starting to become more worried. I better stop. Think happy happy thoughts.

oh Yay! no more classes after today.. erm, which means maximum push before it's time to panic for exams. hurhur..

I dont know what I want to say here. I mean I have so many things in my head before this and when this page started loading, suddenly I lost track of what I wanted to say.

I think Im gonna die of road kill one day. Im counting my blessings. Anyone?

[soundbites]
Mis-Teeq - Scandalous

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.