Train of Thoughts

Wednesday, May 28, 2003

Frustration.

argh, blogger is acting up.. again!
haiyo. *sigh*
Sera, I sure hope ya dont mind me linkeroo you ok? of course that's when blogger is back to normal.

Anyway nearly got into an accident today. Damn, I was nicely singing Usher's Nice & Slow and crusing after dropping my friend near BJ. Suddenly I have to step on the break padel. (typo?) Emergency break is more like it!
Why those fucktards have to speed in front of free school road? Dont they know or see that the road is damn narrow?? Not to mention that there's a bottleneck up front?! *sigh* Malaysian roads, especially in Penang.. Fuckers.

He miss called me twice and finally when he called, I'm driving. He asked me to call him back after I got home. I have not though..

okay, frustration aside. I had a good time by the beach with my pal who gotha go back to seremban in two days' time. That idiotic bapok just HAVE to ask me for parking money. I refuse to pay man. It's not weekend, its weekdays for godness sake! besides that, it's not like a fenced up carpark. It's just a lorong, a housing area and it's not a private property!! ITS FUCKING ILLEGAL TO COLLECT MONEY FOR PARKING IN FRONT OF A HOUSE!!!

errr.. okay frustration came back to me.

No. I didn't curse them or anything when the incident happened or rather the presence of the bapok and his gang. The part that got me all worked up was that HE ACTUALLY CALL ME A BITCH!!! and when we're about to reach the beach, he purposely came by with his scooter and shouted that me and my friend "BO AKAI" (no brains) Like wtf?!

Okay, so what if I ignored you, Im not trying to find fault with you but you are finding fault with me. What IS your right? None. Zit. and what, wanna talk cock with me some more? What the hell is their problem? Just because of that rm1 and you want to curse and swear at us? I can give him that anytime but then as if he's going to really take good care of my car and be watchful over it. However, it's not private property so he doesn't have the right to collect any money at all. I can make a complain anytime that I want to because I have the right to. oh well, anyway allow me to quote from the movie, Parent Trap. "I've got class and you don't" so I dont want to argue with you.

PHEW!

okay, my car is fine when I checked it after I got back to the car. So far so good though. If anything, I know where they are and I can definitely recognize them.

Bastards!

okay, frustration be gone.

The factory visit is tomorrow. They manufacture pills and all that. Hmm, now lemme go back to do the interview questions.

garh.. sleepy and lazy. Now I wonder if Im going to call him. Hmmm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.