Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

Ive been bugging my friends who I think can gimme some good opinions and advice on my choice of digicam. Well I cant say that Im definitely getting it but then again Ive been thinking and the whole possibility of purchasing one is solely dependant on my mom. Now perhaps you have any comments or reminders to give me?

Hmm I still have another 15 minutes to kill before Scrubs will be on tv, I guess Im going to continue to read my book. Title? I cant remember, usually I have them wrapped with an advert tear out from a magazine.

But now, just for the heck of posting something up, here's a lil treat for you for dropping by. :)

This is my good friend's cat name.. well, Kitty.

whatcha looking at?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.