Train of Thoughts

Friday, June 20, 2003

Please put up with my shit.. or else, just shit off? ;)

This week's Friday Five.

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
It's straight and it's around bra line so do you consider it long? Oh well, I've been thinking of trimming it though.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
I used to have quite long hair back in kindergarten years, then I had to cut it short since I'm going to primary school. So, I had to keep my hair short throughout primary school and high school years. But now, I can frigging keep my hair. :D
So cheers for me! Woohoo.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
After washing, hair down definitely. During bad hair day, tie 'em up, wear a bandana, or a face towel as bandana(only once!). Usually wear 'em down cuz it adds a lil sloppy, sleazy, natural and lazy look. :D Very much mood dependant though.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
Dreadlocks, definitely.. if I need not have to go through the consequences and aftercare! Hmm or maybe shave it off.. like yknow, Bold, to take the "load" off.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
Heh not really but I used to cut my hair during high school when I was in form 3 till form 5. I did a pretty good job though so I didnt really had a hair disaster. ;)

Oh wait! I remembered one but it's not me having the disaster. Heh, wanna find out? Read on.

My family were at my grandma's house and while my sister and I was helping out my grandma to use a piece of cloth to clean the mahjong. Somehow my sister and I got into an arguement.. err you know kids like to pick a fight at the smallest things, heh. So I got really mad and since I was chewing a bubblegum, I took the bubblegum out of my mouth and stick it to my sister's hair. And erm, it's around the area of her roots though. Well, in the end, my mom had to use the scissors to cut off a lil of her hair to take out the sticky bubblegum and my sister looked horrible with a patch on her head which made her looks demented. Mwuahahahahahah..*grins*

Disaster?

Oh yes.. *nods*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.