Train of Thoughts

Thursday, September 18, 2003

Approaches.

After trying many units of pcs in the college's cyber cafe, I finally settled down for one damn pc which can allows me to go online and browse using explorer. It might be because of the server is conjested I guess.

Anyway, after settling down in front of the pc, one Indian guy came and sat next to me. He then approached me, talked to me and later introduced himself. He's an international student hail all the way from India. I mean how many people in college actually bothers to talk to you and to approach you in the first place? All those bona fide ah bengs never and they wont. Instead if you approach them and try to ask them something, they would just freaking stare at you with their as-if-you're-an-alien-out-of-space-with-testicles-hanging-in-your-face-and-nappy-rash-on-your-face expression. Frankly, I can tell you that is what their response will be because I've came across that yesterday. It's so pathetic.

Im glad he did approach me. Now I know someone from India and I mean someone who grew up there. I did notice him around in college and yeah he's new around in college. Oh.. somehow Im attracted to people like that and vice versa. His approach is an evidence! Ha. :D

Well, two assignments to hand in this Friday and I havent started the second one. Oh geez *panic panic* I better get started and sleep early as there will be an early class at ten tmr.

[soundbites]
Jeff Buckley - What Will You Say

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.