Flying f word.
One day, a friend suddenly sms-ed me and told me off, saying (s)he wont talk to me anymore which is mother of all reasons, weird. I didnt do anything wrong so I demanded for explainations. But (s)he kept on saying that it's over. Fine. No more calls or miss calls for that matter, no more smses, no more nothing.
That's why I wrote this, talking about friends are not clothes. :)
Then, today while I was oddly watching the 8 o'clock news talking about companies that are operating abroad and owned by malaysians can be listed in the BSKL, (s)he then sms-ed me, yada yada yada beep beep beep..
The bottom line is, WTF MAN?!?!!
Somebody enlighten me. What has gotten in him/her?
Immature.
So... finally I've finished my two assignments and yippeedeedoo, one week holiday. Heh must remind self to revise for budgeting and prepare presentation crap.
Hmm, well, that's it for now since I only had 3 hours of sleep this morning. Tomorrow is a BIG day. *wink*
Oh, reminder for those who reads this before 11.10pm today, remember to watch Survivor - Pearl Islands.
Have a great weekend.
[soundbites]
Incubus - Aqueous Transmission <- it rawks! :D
One day, a friend suddenly sms-ed me and told me off, saying (s)he wont talk to me anymore which is mother of all reasons, weird. I didnt do anything wrong so I demanded for explainations. But (s)he kept on saying that it's over. Fine. No more calls or miss calls for that matter, no more smses, no more nothing.
That's why I wrote this, talking about friends are not clothes. :)
Then, today while I was oddly watching the 8 o'clock news talking about companies that are operating abroad and owned by malaysians can be listed in the BSKL, (s)he then sms-ed me, yada yada yada beep beep beep..
The bottom line is, WTF MAN?!?!!
Somebody enlighten me. What has gotten in him/her?
Immature.
So... finally I've finished my two assignments and yippeedeedoo, one week holiday. Heh must remind self to revise for budgeting and prepare presentation crap.
Hmm, well, that's it for now since I only had 3 hours of sleep this morning. Tomorrow is a BIG day. *wink*
Oh, reminder for those who reads this before 11.10pm today, remember to watch Survivor - Pearl Islands.
Have a great weekend.
[soundbites]
Incubus - Aqueous Transmission <- it rawks! :D

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home