Positiva.
Hah yet another friend added to the record for labelling me as a PMS psycho.
Garh..
.. but then that shows that Im feminine enough to let them notice that Im a girl who has PMS. ahhhh..
I told myself to be positive this morning after reading some articles from a magazine so there you go.. heheh.
And my gawd! Lenny Kravitz rocks. ;)
Heh I did a lil grocery shopping just now which lasted less than 30 minutes plus walking from and to my car. I am now broke. The bill came out 66 bucks and I was actually expecting it to be around 30 and the most 40 buckeroos. Damn, thank gawd I have a 20 note slip inside the inner compartment of my purse. Phew! I was *so* close to not being able to pay for my bill. Sheesh there were people behind the line too. Damn, that would be a major embarassment for not being able to pay the debt.
Anyway as I was saying, being positive.. while driving home just now after my grocery shopping, there are this two cute lil kidergarten kids making some hand signals by waving at me to overtake the school bus that they were in. Then after that, the both of them waved at me. Yes, so they're cute and adorable with two ponytails and dimples on their cheeks. Makes me goes "Awww.." and flashes them a huge and happy smile and wave at them too.
C'mon, all together now!
Awwww... and Smile for me!
anyways spread the love y'all. :P
Small things amuzes me. heh.
Peace. Thats all for now.
[soundbites]
Lenny Kravitz - entire Greatest Hits album
Hah yet another friend added to the record for labelling me as a PMS psycho.
Garh..
.. but then that shows that Im feminine enough to let them notice that Im a girl who has PMS. ahhhh..
I told myself to be positive this morning after reading some articles from a magazine so there you go.. heheh.
And my gawd! Lenny Kravitz rocks. ;)
Heh I did a lil grocery shopping just now which lasted less than 30 minutes plus walking from and to my car. I am now broke. The bill came out 66 bucks and I was actually expecting it to be around 30 and the most 40 buckeroos. Damn, thank gawd I have a 20 note slip inside the inner compartment of my purse. Phew! I was *so* close to not being able to pay for my bill. Sheesh there were people behind the line too. Damn, that would be a major embarassment for not being able to pay the debt.
Anyway as I was saying, being positive.. while driving home just now after my grocery shopping, there are this two cute lil kidergarten kids making some hand signals by waving at me to overtake the school bus that they were in. Then after that, the both of them waved at me. Yes, so they're cute and adorable with two ponytails and dimples on their cheeks. Makes me goes "Awww.." and flashes them a huge and happy smile and wave at them too.
C'mon, all together now!
Awwww... and Smile for me!
anyways spread the love y'all. :P
Small things amuzes me. heh.
Peace. Thats all for now.
[soundbites]
Lenny Kravitz - entire Greatest Hits album

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home