Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Suckie.

Class sucked today.. and I *thought* of becoming a project manager. Fcuk, this aint gonna work.

After class, I got into my car and one bastard honked me while I was reversing.. well you dont go reversing your car with the speed of 60 right? I think I was reversing with less than 15 on the scale and this fella honked me like Im a frigging kid on the wheel. Bah.
It was raining then and when I was around town area, it got heavier and traffic jam here and there. Oh and I accidentally *spalshed* some water on a poor motorcyclist, sowee!
This reminded me that before going to class, there's a malay motorcyclist who yelled at me or perhaps cursed at me while I clearly did put on my indicator light to turn into my college. Bastard, open up your eyes and look, you nitwit!!!
I would have show you my tongue and give you a "Pfdt!!!".

I hate driving all the way to college. Plus, my old junk was sent to the workshop for a week. Hopefully everything will be alright then.

Yesterday I didnt have enough sleep although I went to bed early. It nicely took me an hour to be able to fall asleep.. then I woke up at 2.30! Again, it took me another two damn hours to go back to bed.. This time around, I woke up at 6, checking on my phone.. went back to sleep and my annoying white fluffy and skinny dog was barking like nobody's business until I wake up. I checked and it was nothing, just the mailman. *cries* Why cant I have a proper sleep? :(

I've gone sneakers hunting lately but to no avail.. all of them looks the same to me and none of them look nice. Sigh. But it was all cool after the really heavy lunch that I had at a place called Chef Elmo. Kewt. :D

Hmmmm.. Im getting myself busy for this coming two weeks. List? Presentation this Friday, two assignments, quizes and finals are coming up. *frown* and I cant afford to fail any of the subjects!

Phew. Im going to take my shower and wash my hair to cool down.

Pass me some fags and wish me luck.

[soundbites]
NIN - The Perfect Drug

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.