Serene Laughters.
Argh. Though tiring but the weekend was a blast! :)
Managed to watch Shrek 2 for free. teehee. How lucky. It was exceptionally funny, go watch it, though I do think that the first one is better than the second one. Nonetheless, it's worth the laughters.
Quite shocked to find myself in a hair saloon last Saturday. Yes, a haircut and I seriously mean a haircut. Sigh. But don't you like the feel of yourself and your hair when you walk out of the hair saloon? I do have a fetish for hair and the smell of it. Hahah, giving you crazy ideas now, aren't I? Anyways there were a whole lotta hair on the floor for two hours in there. I miss the weight on my head though. :/
Do you feel serene when you are moving fast while looking out of the window? It seems that I am getting a lot of that lately. I love the feeling but then heck, why do I always have to yawn and feel sleepy after half an hour?
Driving slowly at 3 in the morning along the beach feels serene to me as well. An indescribable feeling when you have the Pumpkins on the stereo I tell you.
There were so many moments that I would want to capture it with words and camera but where's the camera when you need one?
Where is the PC when you have the need to blog?!
[soundbites]
Qings & Kueens - Silent Melody

5 Comments:
driving by the beach, early in the morning.
it's nice, i do agree with you. :)
- zack.
By
Anonymous, at May 26, 2004 10:30 AM
I also had a haircut. It's all gone now!!!!
- caleb
By
Anonymous, at May 26, 2004 1:38 PM
so did i. i cut it really short. kinda like boy cut =D
By
sippingsoda, at May 27, 2004 9:43 AM
zack: hell yeah. the goddamn road is MINE and MINE ALONE! buahahahahahahahah :D
caleb: funky caleb now. not bad, not bad at all. :P
sippingsoda: heheh, bet it made you look funky as well. err now i think my hair has got more textures lor. okay lah, for a change. :)
By
Likki, at May 27, 2004 8:55 PM
haiya so much talk about new hairstyles but no photos!
I loved your hair likki..
Photos!
By
justine, at June 03, 2004 4:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home