Train of Thoughts

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Tailgate Encounter.



Bloody hell, I had to get up around 9 in the morning except that my brain could only really sober up and function properly around 12pm. Eyes were irritated by the crusty morning stars and the splashing of water. I cant help but to keep on rubbing and forcing it open. Garh. My hair was in such a mess, it's damp, err wait, it's wet and everything else that attaches to my body is droppy. That includes my eyelids. What were you thinking?

Despite that, on the way to the hospital, there was this car which was tailing me from behind. Fucktwad. Whats his problem of following my car for so close? It's a man driver. Quite good looking I suppose, I did manage to see his vague image on my side mirror. Just because he's driving a Mercedes doesnt mean that he has got a permission to 'bully' other locally made cars. If he really wants to overtake me, go ahead because I was on my normal speed but he was still following me closely from behind. At that moment, I have this gutsy feeling telling me that he's trying something fishy. Next, I have 'Ride' from The Vines on my speakers and my speed-o-meter went up to 100 and he was still following me from behind then finally after a traffic light, my car tailed off his and he was stuck behind this slow black hyundai matrix. Thank god!

Yesh, sweet. Stand aside pretty boy.

While I was at the hospital, gosh! the X-Ray room stinks! It smells like the place has been damped for the past one year and it almost smelt like there's this secret tunnel full of dead bodies below the room. Had to stay in the room for 1/2 an hour and I noticed this lil girl around the age of 4 sobbing while her mother carry her and sat down in front of me. Her sobbing is not the loud and long foul cry, it's more like short and discreet and just loud enough for you to notice her sobbing. She's with this babydoll fringe and her soft skin clad with her garfield pyjamas. She's going to be a pretty girl when she grows up I reckon. Now she's just this cute lil creature with a green patch on her head to get rid of the fever and sitting in front of me sobbing like a, erm, lil kid. I'd wish that my kids will be as pretty as her when I get married one day. If that is.

Well during lunch, there were this one whole bunch of female and male yuppies having Dome as well. Gosh, I could just take a glimpse on them and then roll my eyes. No explaination, just what I did on reflex. Haha. Think (skimpy)working suits, black bags of Versace, half a dozen of hair gel, sun shades over head, Starbucks coffee in one hand, but dining in Dome, ciggarettes on another one, talking loudly and stomping on their overly priced MNG pumps.

On the way back home, there's this car which just cut into my lane without any signals at all resulting an emergency break on my part. Thank god the car behind me wasnt following me so closely. After that, no more droppy eyelids, no more sleepy eyes, no more droppy anything else. All perky and alert. Wow. :)

[soundbites]
Travis - Flowers In The Window

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.