Morning Theft.
The morning sun rises and I woke up. I was/am starting to panic as the days for me to leave are getting lesser and lesser. Cant help but to think that Im running out of time to prepare myself and all that so I got up. It was slightly over an hour later after the working class people go to work and I called her up to confirm my exemptions. She wasnt around so I left a msg.
After an hour's time, I got to hear from her and she conversed to me in mandarin. Gosh, I was suddenly stuck with puzzlement. But I managed to response quickly though I wasnt being that understandable I guess. Haha. I know I could do better than that. Im slowly brushing up on my bahasa malaysia and mandarin. So the phonecall ended and I had to go back to my high school tmr to get a few things done.
Chick flicks are nice to watch but at the end of the day, when you realized that you wont be as lucky as how the movie characters ended up like is kind of discouraging. Not entirely except when you did a reality check on yourself. You cant help but to feel distracted. You compare your current status to the outcome of the movies. You even think about the possibilities of you finding the the perfect soulmate and falling in love. You even think about your current friendship status.
You do feel encouraged actually. Encouraged to dream, to fantasize, dare to fall in love and to face your fears. The laughters took away your boredom temporarily and cheered you up for a lil despite the hot weather outside. It tells you that it is okay to take a chance and to fall in love the old fashioned way. To take a chance for not following the rules of the dating game. Dare to dream baby, dare to dream I tell myself.
I caught three chick flicks today and was about to go on another one but nahh, Im here trying to figure out how I feel inside.
It's funny how I really am packing up and leave my home. Ive always been the home-y type of person though some of you might think that Im really the partying and outgoing type. I guess I am when the mood and the company is right. My surroundings is really important to me. I guess Ive always wanted a sense of belonging wherever I go and whatever I do. Admittedly, I think Im beginning to feel the urge is even stronger nowadays. Or perhaps I was just plain shutting out the people around me. Perhaps I got sick of the people around me and sick of what had happened to me. Now I am starting to spend a lot of time alone.
Frankly speaking, Im kind of afraid to leave early next month and at the same time thrilled to leave this saddened place. I guess I'll need to be a lil adventurous and positive about it. Im just really hoping that I could make the best out of it without disappointing myself and my mom. I hope I'd be strong. Life is life and Im going to live each day as it comes.
On a lighter note, you know what Im thinking now?
Im thinking how many bags of stuffs Im going to bring along with me... and can my room fit all the stuffs that I brought along. :D
Sleep tight, sleep well and sweet dreams wherever you are. You wont know how you'd feel tomorrow.
[soundbites]
Jeff Buckley - Lost Highway

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home