Train of Thoughts

Friday, July 23, 2004

Realization Kills The Cat.



For the second time around, Champion called me during law tutorial and as a law lecturer she just despise students using cellphones in the class and I respect that. Whoever caught using the cellphone will be entitled for a lil presentation in front of the whole class. So I just ignored his call and sms-ed him saying that I would  call him back afterwards.

An hour passed and I called Champion up.

Blablabla.. biz.. bizz.. bizzz..
 
Then I turned from talking business mode to godknowswhat mode.

I said, "Yea, kejap lagi I miss you.."

*poof!* Realization.!

I corrected myself quickly having to realize that I was muttering rubbish.

*embarassed*

"I mean kejap lagi I miss call you ar.."

*laughter*

"Hehe, baik baik ar.."

*laughter*

I hung up. My friend who was standing next to me burst out laughing at me.

I so want to dig a hole and bury myself. :/

[soundbites]
Sheila Majid - Lagenda

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.