That's It.
I need help.
As a music lover with a new environment without any source or means to obtain new music, I am requesting for some help, your help.
I'm on a mission. I'm looking for a new source, am looking for ways to obtain new music.
In other words, can someone please burn some songs and send it to me? If you are kind enough that is.
Email me. We'll take it from there if you want something back in repayment. In exchange of cds or some sort of payment can be discussed.
Here's my situation.
I can't download anymore. Goddamn you are right, damn firewalls. Even some sites I couldn't get access to and do I need to mention download songs with the existance of firewalls? Oh and no more fast speed connection.
I got so used to downloading songs and all and it's rather impossible for me to scoop up some cash to buy the originals. Besides being typically Malaysian, pirated is all good ain't it? But heck, what's offered here is a whole bunch of vcds and dvds. Do I have "movie buff" stamped on my forehead? Nahh.
Music baby, Muuuusicc.
Mates living here are erm, well, they listens to pop. Well, pop makes ya feel less suicidal and chirpy but I need more room for some other stuffs. Radio stuffs can be heard over the radio and most of them are over-rated anyway so no thanks.
Im looking for something rare, something non-radio, something classic, something different! Something that I dont have of course. Oh and definitely not forgetting whatever materials from our local bands. You have it, I want it.
I cant really say what I am looking for, but basically if it's new and its different, Im game for it. I'm open for any new genre of music.
For me, it is also a good way to learn music from other people with different tastes and different perspective. Not to mention to share music.
Kindly drop me a line [here] as I'm in dire need of new music. Reading the reviews and discovering them through the internet is killing me. Samples is much needed for a music lover to listen, no?

5 Comments:
Where about in the world can you be?
By
The Unknown, at July 27, 2004 11:19 AM
aiii kesian nya engkau.
By
Cowboy Caleb, at July 27, 2004 7:52 PM
the unknown: i sesat kat jungle la. :D
caleb: kalau kesian, tolong la, macam mane? nak bagi back massage as payment arh? or buy you Haagen Dasz? nyaknyak.
By
Likki, at July 27, 2004 8:59 PM
Sesat kat hutan mane?
By
The Unknown, at August 01, 2004 6:13 PM
Mail me a list of what you want babe, I'll try my best.
By
justine, at August 02, 2004 4:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home