Bonehead.
You selfish pig.
You are the gatekeeper.
People do favors for you.
People put up with you.
You forgetful bastard.
You ungrateful prick.
You troublesome asshole.
You motherfugging wanker.
You wade, to get laid.
You probe, to feel good.
You get your prize,
So what do you want now?
Where’s your respect?
You’re despicable,
I feel annoyed,
I don’t know you anymore.
I wrote this precisely a month ago. Sometimes people can be so fake but at the same time be so good at it. They can get away with being pretentious and being a big liar. I feel sorry for them. I mean they lie to themselves and they cant be who they are. They live in a world full of lies and neverending lies after lies. The face that they have to put up. The lies that they have to tell. They run away from themselves and they run away from reality. Are they happy living these lies? The bigger question is, dont they get tired from running?
My friend, I feel sorry for you. You are a stranger to me now. I can only hope that you would turned out to be a better person, a better friend, a better you.
You selfish pig.
You are the gatekeeper.
People do favors for you.
People put up with you.
You forgetful bastard.
You ungrateful prick.
You troublesome asshole.
You motherfugging wanker.
You wade, to get laid.
You probe, to feel good.
You get your prize,
So what do you want now?
Where’s your respect?
You’re despicable,
I feel annoyed,
I don’t know you anymore.
I wrote this precisely a month ago. Sometimes people can be so fake but at the same time be so good at it. They can get away with being pretentious and being a big liar. I feel sorry for them. I mean they lie to themselves and they cant be who they are. They live in a world full of lies and neverending lies after lies. The face that they have to put up. The lies that they have to tell. They run away from themselves and they run away from reality. Are they happy living these lies? The bigger question is, dont they get tired from running?
My friend, I feel sorry for you. You are a stranger to me now. I can only hope that you would turned out to be a better person, a better friend, a better you.

2 Comments:
Sounds like me, close, a few years back. Lost the game in the end, to myself. :)
By
The Unknown, at October 16, 2004 2:57 AM
What a great poem...
exactly what i feel and what i want to express,
delicately...
Get on wif it, life's wonderful, not just full of assholes =)
By
Anonymous, at October 17, 2004 2:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home