Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Lari. Jauh Dari Sini.

I feel a sudden melancholy sinking in. No idea why. This is the reason why I cant leave my mind alone with itself. Quite unhealthy. Wonder why I cant keep my emotions and feelings constant. Dammit.

Anyways earlier I wrote a heck of a long entry and blogger lost it. Mother!

Sigh.

Been listening to these songs. Damn they're addictive.
1. Snow Patrol - Run
2. Counting Crows - Long December
3. Maroon 5 - Sweetest Goodbye
4. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Stop
5. Yellowcard - Way Away
6. Damn Dirty Apes - Adorable
7. The Vines - Winning Days
8. Kym Marsh - Cry
9. Gwyneth Paltrow, Huey Lewis - Crusin'
10. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway


I'm driving myself nuts. Gotta nurse this headache and trying not to smoke at the same time. Garh.

Fark it liao.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.