My Name Is Panic.
Garh. I hate the tension. I cant stop lighting up and my brain is running amok. I almost had a panic attack when I woke up just now. Thanks to Rishant for the call, should feel calmer by now.. if only the reception in this damn jungle is better so that I could be screaming at the top of my lungs that Im panicking. Someone please spare me some attention please.
I fell asleep while reading through Porter's Diamond and slept for two hours just now and I woke up feeling worried and guilty for not studying. Panic? Goddamn. How did I do it? Helplessly fell asleep and waking up to my racing pulse and sweat. Oh the guilt. And Nigel's sms. Mixed feelings. If only Im blessed with more time and a fully functioning brain with the super ability to store information instantly.
I just cant stay away from the pc.*slaps* I need to get back to my books now.
Oh fark, just got this in. Disagree is coming down to penang for New Years celebration. Dammit, enough with the unhealthy distractions already. :/
I really need to get back to my books now. *wail*
Garh. I hate the tension. I cant stop lighting up and my brain is running amok. I almost had a panic attack when I woke up just now. Thanks to Rishant for the call, should feel calmer by now.. if only the reception in this damn jungle is better so that I could be screaming at the top of my lungs that Im panicking. Someone please spare me some attention please.
I fell asleep while reading through Porter's Diamond and slept for two hours just now and I woke up feeling worried and guilty for not studying. Panic? Goddamn. How did I do it? Helplessly fell asleep and waking up to my racing pulse and sweat. Oh the guilt. And Nigel's sms. Mixed feelings. If only Im blessed with more time and a fully functioning brain with the super ability to store information instantly.
I just cant stay away from the pc.*slaps* I need to get back to my books now.
Oh fark, just got this in. Disagree is coming down to penang for New Years celebration. Dammit, enough with the unhealthy distractions already. :/
I really need to get back to my books now. *wail*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home