Kitten.
When I came back to college yesterday, lugging my backpack and a hand-carry, I saw the guard went into the drain and picked up a soaked and bleeding kitten. The mother cat was just following every movements and keep meow-ing away, much like pleading and asking for help. I asked the guard what happened to the little fellow and she told me that someone had kicked the kitten into the drain.Poor thing. Why would someone do that to a helpless and defenseless kitten?
When I went to class in the morning, I see those kittens taking an afternoon nap. All 4 of them packed like sardines in a light blue adidas shoe box, each breathing in a different rhythm. How cute.
By the time I came back from class, I see the mother cat lying sideways with all 4 of the kittens sucking the mother cat dry. Mother cat milking the kittens lah. Erm, okay, that sounded kinda obscene but you know what I mean. Heh.
While I was taking my late afternoon nap, a friend woke me up and asked me to go for dinner. As I came down the stairs still stoning in dreamland, I saw the kittens running around and playing with themselves with silly objects like flying plastic bag. Hmm, reminds me of American Beauty there. Anyway, instantly my heart melted. They’re such cute creatures lah, how could those girls have the heart to kick the poor kitten until it was bleeding? There were traces of blood on the ground as well. Brutal.
Even though I would prefer dog over cat but am just an animal lover. My point is, why would they want to kick the kitten till it bleeds? Down the drain some more leh!
[soundbites]
Tristeza – Auruora Borealis

3 Comments:
HUH?!??! What happen to the bloody kitten??? Did it survive?
By
aMuse, at May 11, 2005 11:19 AM
JA! now can crawl and run and play with my fingers. :)
oh by the way, yesterday while catching up with a shanghai friend, she told me that she's disgusted with them kittens and just coupla days ago, to my horrow, she *did* kicked one of the kittens.
acks! :(
By
Likki, at May 12, 2005 12:30 PM
cb.. I kick her then she knows..
kittens so cute!
By
Mandrake, at May 12, 2005 10:56 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home