Tripping.
Booya to fellow readers! Despite the lack of update for almost a month, yours truly is back.I was previously having holidays. I was back at home chilling big time. No time for internet and no facility as well. I have just recently terminated my streamyx. Damn, still cant believe I killed it. Oh well, poor people have to live the poor people's way eh?
Back home, mad mad drivers off the leash, almost got myself into some accidents. You stupid altis driver! Stuffed my belly with more food. Went on a shopping spree and realized that I’m better off shopping alone. Down side is probably the amount that I’d spend on a particular item.
Did a crazy thing of going back to college to obtain my results, register and check in to my hostel and the next day took a 4 hour bus and went back home. Initially wanted to have a quiet weekend and just stay in my room to stay safe from all things buzzing in the air. But a dear friend came back for me all the way from UK so I had to stay for the weekend.
I wonder why it didn’t turn out to be better. Could it be because I let myself in this situation? I didn’t have any expectation of any sorts, really, I didn’t. but consequences calls, I had to let myself be vulnerable to this outcome.
On the bright side, I had a rather chilling time, heavy hot and spicy dinner at this thai restaurant. Went around driving aimlessly and spent enormous time packing my emotional baggage. Had a triple chocolate action ice cream. It was all good though. Heh.
Oh well, experiencing bus lag right now. Bed time. Will update soon. Byes.
[soundbites]
Rilo Kiley – I Never

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home