Train of Thoughts

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Beautiful Junk Review.

guess who's on stage!

Well well, as some of you has been asking me how was Beautiful Junk, much like what I've said earllier, it was going to be a blast and I'd say that again that I had a blast. teehee. :) That was a very long sentence eh? *catches breathe* Im sure those that went to the gig would say the same thing. The bands were great and the crowd was being supportive of the bands that went on stage.

One thing I like about going to gigs is that you get to see the bands perform live and their performance will be different from the previous ones. You get to see them in person, in action. Totally different from what you hear from the professionally engineered CD. And if you secretly wish that you'd want to be the undying groupie someday, it was a big fat chance and the perfect time for you to be the outstanding one and get up to the celebrity and camwhore away. Keepin' it real yo. Much like what I did when I saw Pete Teo. Boohoohoo. Quick gimme the groupie label.

Anyway, you get to be in an open system that consists of people and physical attiributes that make up the perfect atmosphere and environment for a great experience. Having to say that, kudos to those who worked hard behind the scenes to get things done, I'm sure it was a relief to know that it was a success. As well as those that delievered great music to the audience, and of course not forgetting those that attended the event which completed the whole fabulous experience at the end of the day.

I'll be looking forward to Beautiful Junk 3 next year! Hopefully I get to be involved in this when I finish my education and will be back in Pg then.

Oh, here's another writeup about the event, from one of the organizer's perspestive of course. [here] and the pictures can be found [here].

** updated : another review here. **

Lastly, I will only post up some picstures when I am free in a week's time I think. I'm very busy at the moment flicking ashes into my make shift ashtray and lighting up another stick and rushing to the toilet flushing down my intestines lacquered in enos and durian kuih. In another words, I will be busy doing shit load of assignments, nursing mild headache and catching up on my studies. Cheebye lah, see you in a week bozos.

Till next time, watch out for this space for picstures! Cheerios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.