Train of Thoughts

Monday, May 30, 2005

Music Baton.

HURRAH! Someone passed me the music baton! *smug* Thanks to Lynn who appeared in a local mag recently! :P

Total volume of music files on my computer:
My previous hard disk is out of order in the mean time. So now is a total of 5.60GB of mp3s.

The last CD I bought:
Erm, pirated was by Garbage – Bleed Like Me and as for original CD by Seven Collar T-Shirt - Drones. Haha, that was *way* long time ago when I purchased it during Rock The World IV.

Song playing right now:
Bebel Gilberto - Samba de Benaco [such a nice song to listen to when it’s raining outside and to calm you down. Oh, a good song to make out to as well. ;)]

Five songs I listen to a lot, or that mean a lot to me:
(1) Jeff Buckley – Last Goodbye. [every listen to it reminds me that the past is real and living is easy with your eyes closed while listening to this meaningful song.]

(2) F.I.R. – Fly Away [my feel good song and the lyrics are just great to get you in the mood. The type of motivation I need when I’m loosing grip on life.]

(3) Faye Wong - Thousand Words [qian yen wan yu originally by Teresa Teng. Faye Wong did a live version of it and recently, it became quite a special song to remind me of my dad.]

(4) Our Lady Peace – Life [just check out the lyrics and I’m sure most of you can relate yourself with it.]

(5) Damien Rice – The Blower’s Daughter [the first time I heard it while watching Closer, I was like, man this song rocks baboon’s ass! Awesome awesome shit. I was going gaga over the opening song than the whole movie actually. hehe. *thumbs up*]

Five people to whom I’m passing the baton:
Jack

Sze Ning
Justine
Nigel
SD

Bye for now. Going for class. Toodles. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.