Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Kat.

While I was busy teasing an Indian friend that I managed to gulp down the same bowl of tom yam soup in the afternoon and being the Indian that he is, he should be able to finish up that bowl of tom yam soup no problem.

I was teasing him that when he was wiping sweats off his forehead and at the same time fanning himself. Hah. He said I cannot since I’m a Chinese. I told him, “Fine, since you said you can, prove it lah, but the fun part will be seeing you struggling with the remaining half with the tears in your eyes and the sweat on your forehead.”

Later, he asked me whether I have tissue or not. You should see his face as he gave up in finishing the remaining half. Funny.

Then this fluffy creature caught my attention. So I asked my friend to borrow me her phone and I went up to this cat and took pictures of it.

Yes, pictures!!

I can’t stop staring at it and saying the word cute to my friends and I bet they got annoyed by it. It reminds me of a friend’s cat in Melbourne called Snowflake.

snowflake lookalike.

oi, what you want?

i slumbering lah.


bugger off. let me get some sleep!

[soundbites]
Yo La Tengo – One PM Again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.