Pussyfoot.
You know one thing, I hate the world. Currently, aatw disorder. I don’t think there’s any hope for the human race. And it’s not like you care and I’ve given up asking for advice or for any kind of help already. I’ve given up on hope. Hoping that things would get better, someone that I could lean on and that there is a nice place that I could linger is pointless.
But I don’t blame anyone. For fuck’s sake, I don’t care anymore.
I’ve been encouraging and supporting myself all these while, perhaps I was hoping to take a breakie or a short cut, just for a breather, but it seems like there is no easy peasy for me afterall.
I’ve always been in this fight on my own. Climbing and making my own ways. Picking myself up after every let down and obstacles. It has always been like that.
But heck, I was struggling to keep up with my own expectations. It started with a simple hope that perhaps I could take a breather, but it always turns its back on me.
Fuck it. Fuck it all. I’m only gonna be stronger by the end of the day and if you are not going to help me, fuck you; if you don’t want to be part of my growing process, fine, fuck you too.
Just wait. Just wait for my big banging arrival. Don’t blame me if I don’t look back.
For now, what I can do now is to stop, pause, release my anger, encourage myself, carry on, feel better of myself, take charge and speed off again.
I’m not sure if I trust anything anymore.
So to the air that I’m breathing, help me to be strong.
To the wellness of my being, help me to be brave to complete this rat race.
To my inner beauty, with strength, courage, positivism and the strong will to find a place of my own where I belong.
May I succeed!
Ps. I’m gonna be writing positive quotes and positive writings from now onwards till I finish my test from God.
But I don’t blame anyone. For fuck’s sake, I don’t care anymore.
I’ve been encouraging and supporting myself all these while, perhaps I was hoping to take a breakie or a short cut, just for a breather, but it seems like there is no easy peasy for me afterall.
I’ve always been in this fight on my own. Climbing and making my own ways. Picking myself up after every let down and obstacles. It has always been like that.
But heck, I was struggling to keep up with my own expectations. It started with a simple hope that perhaps I could take a breather, but it always turns its back on me.
Fuck it. Fuck it all. I’m only gonna be stronger by the end of the day and if you are not going to help me, fuck you; if you don’t want to be part of my growing process, fine, fuck you too.
Just wait. Just wait for my big banging arrival. Don’t blame me if I don’t look back.
For now, what I can do now is to stop, pause, release my anger, encourage myself, carry on, feel better of myself, take charge and speed off again.
I’m not sure if I trust anything anymore.
So to the air that I’m breathing, help me to be strong.
To the wellness of my being, help me to be brave to complete this rat race.
To my inner beauty, with strength, courage, positivism and the strong will to find a place of my own where I belong.
May I succeed!
Ps. I’m gonna be writing positive quotes and positive writings from now onwards till I finish my test from God.

4 Comments:
hey likki
what's aatw disorder?
By
yikbao, at November 23, 2005 12:54 AM
angry at the world disorder. :(
By
Anonymous, at November 23, 2005 1:38 PM
hey man, you should read the tao te ching for some cool, upside down, inside out, ancient chinese positiviti. :)
By
yikbao, at November 26, 2005 12:48 AM
Looking for information and found it at this great site...
Food fight slots
By
Anonymous, at November 23, 2006 4:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home