Random Pics.
Heh Becks, lepas so many days but got pictures to show mah. So this is what I've been up to. Pictures for all! Don't merajuk ok? :) Liks still here. But Liks might be moving. (yah yah, I've been saying that for the longest time. Well, thats cuz I need help.) If I do move, you guys would be the first to know, I promise!Getting screwed in the head by 1500piece of itsies bitsies

On Da Vinci Code ah?

iPod too?

Went to bed, literally

Some tipsy dose of hoegaarden

Gig, kawans performings

Ais cleng

Yee pow nga choi kai

Sampan ready to take on the gloomy weather

A k9 friend to play with

And some bubbles too

Then there's pigging out at home


Culinary try outs


Lepaking with my pooch

PS - more pics coming up. abit malas to edit now. Zzzz..

3 Comments:
Hoegarden is goooood beer Chuen! One of my favourites :D
-Hsin
By
Anonymous, at July 02, 2006 3:35 AM
WAH babe, bila drink beer one you? :P hehe come lah minum minum.. but heck over here quite ex lah if u go bed and drink. mampus!
By
Likki, at July 03, 2006 1:17 AM
Haha Hoegarden is one of the only 4-5 beers i drink!
Ok.. we go this friday alright?
-Hsin
By
Anonymous, at July 05, 2006 1:05 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home