Sick.
I was on the verge of falling sick. When I was on the phone yesterday night, out of the blue I was feeling dizzy and drowsy. My head was literally spinning and my body reacted by lying down my head instantly. Weird thing is my throat wasn't feeling itchy but I would cough occasionally. The kind that I would puke anytime soon. Then I went to bed early but I was tossing and turning. I sang, I tried not to think of anything and I even tried counting sheeps. But to no avail.And so it has been raining all day since yesterday and the whole of today. Chilly I'd say but when I was at the wet market yesterday, I bumped into many kinds of people. People who were coughing, people who were sneezing, people who's agitated as well as people who were very confusing. Oh well.
Rainy days make people fall sick more easily with the ever changing weather. For a moment, it's cold and chilly. The next minute, it's sunny and the sun is shining giving the eyes a bright glare. Trust me, it's unbearable. Even this giant size rodent couldn't take it also. Eek. >.<

So peeps, take good care of yourselves and try not to check out the wet market's longkang. Hiaks.

1 Comments:
eeeeeee
By
Mandrake, at June 20, 2006 1:19 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home