Blue.
Why do I get kicked out even if I’m armed with sincerity and kindness?
Why do I bounce?
The only thing that I know of is to try hard and that is exactly what I did and hey look where I am now, I’m on ground zero.
Don’t try so hard? But like I said, I only know how to try hard or harder. I mean how is it possible when you are attracted to something and feel like you can give but the only thing you get is probably nothing.
Sometimes, when you and I collide
I fall into an ocean of you, pull me out in time
Don't let me drown, let me down
I say it's all because of you
And here I go, losing my control
I'm practicing your name so I can say it to your face
Say you'll stay, don't come and go
Like you do
Sway my way, yeah I need to know
All about you

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home