Train of Thoughts

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Electric Soft Parade.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've just discovered this indie rock band from Brighton, East Sussex called The Electric Soft Parade. At first when I saw the album, I was like, what? which one is the name of the band and which one is the name of the album leh?! font type the same, font size also the same, colors also the same. niama!

So anyways, the band consists of two core members, brothers Tom White(drums/keyboards) and Alex White (vocals/guitar) and several other musicians that they played live with. And here's a little summary about them on drowninsound. But if you want to buy their songs, they're here.

Here's their discography.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Human Body EP (2005)
  1. A Beating Heart
  2. Cold World
  3. Stupid Mistake
  4. Everybody Wants
  5. The Captain (US Bonus Track)
  6. Kick In The Teeth
  7. So Much Love
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
American Adventure (2003)

  1. Things I've Done Before [02:55]
  2. Bruxellisation [03:28]
  3. Lights Out [02:40]
  4. The Wrongest Thing In Town [05:13]
  5. Lose Yr Frown [02:55]
  6. The American Adventure [06:59]
  7. Chaos [04:43]
  8. Headacheville [04:01]
  9. Existing [03:29]
  10. Keine Titelinformation (Data Track) [00:00]
You guys can have a preview of the songs through this website.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Holes In The Wall (2002)

  1. Start Again
  2. Empty At The End
  3. There's A Silence
  4. Something's Got To Give
  5. It's Wasting Me Away
  6. Silent To The Dark
  7. Sleep Alone
  8. This Given Line
  9. Why Do You Try So Hard To Hate Me?
  10. Holes In The Wall
  11. Biting The Soles Of My Feet
  12. Red Balloon For Me
This is the album that I have right now. I was listening to the whole album when I was driving back home just now and it rocked. *thumbs up* Any favourites you asked? Well, I would recommend There's A Silence (am such a sucker for strings), It's Wasting Me Away (for the sad and lonely), Silent To The Dark, Sleep Alone and can I say all of the songs? I just really like them all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.