AH! I just got back. Dead tired. Okay I’m just going to make it into a summary.
I woke up around 9am. I was about to go and take my shower.. dragging myself out of the bed actually, the next thing I know is that Philippe called from Terengganu.. somewhere in between Kuantan and Terengganu like what he claimed. Nice and sweet fella. Very sincere kinda person. *BIG Hugzzz!* thank you for calling!
I took a quick shower then off I go to college, before that stopped by the bank and then had breakfast with my mom. I double checked my results today and I passed every subjects. Its official people. :) I’m very happy indeed. I then enrolled for semester two, bumped into a whole bunch of friends at college. Can you believe that some people think that the word that I’ve written on my hand with a marker pen is for real? Hehehe It’s quite deceiving. But the highlight is, I bumped into Eugene. I was sitting in the library and he just came into the library and without waving at him to ask him to come over, he walked to my direction automatically. We had a small chat then off he went for his class and left me a lil flushed. My friend said that I looked like I was drunk. Haha. I’ll take it as a compliment. He’s my ultimate idol. He’s the person who I really consider cool. He’s not good looking but I’ll say he’s hip. I don’t know hip as in my own term that is! He was wearing a black tattoo shirt and his black cargo pants. Different thing about him after I had my holiday is that his hair is now, of course, longer and he doesn’t spiked them up anymore. Instead he puts on gel and makes it look greasy and a body to it. Something new, something less bad-boy looking, something decent. Anyway later I went to the cafeteria with bunch of friends. We were chatting, cranking jokes then the ultimate idol showed up again.. He went to the convenience store and then bought a soya bean drink, he sat down on a table and he was alone! Here comes my chance of talking to him again! Hehe ;) I approached him and we had some chatting going on, he was complaining about how his partner wouldn’t cooperate with him and trust me, I know how it feels. I know who the partner is, she is a pain on the neck, big time. I understood what he was trying to say. I got flushed down the drain again. haha. Its great to go back to college again! :)
After that I went out with a buddy of mine and we went some sort of like shopping. I bought a fisherman’s hat since I was having a bad hair or in the future that I will have a bad hair day. I didn’t put it on though.
At night, I went out for dinner with my family without taking my shower. Eewwwww!! Later I went to wash my hair and braided my hair. Pretty pathetic. Its going to take an hour’s time to perm it in order have waves on my hair but instead, I braid them up then tmr I’ll take the rubber bands off and see the effects. Heh we’ll see, we’ll see...
My hunnie pie went to Pacific to buy guitars.. rather look at the guitars. He’s a guitarist. Still not home yet so he aint calling me just yet.
Hsin’s coming over to my place tomorrow morning. hmm wonder if I can wake up or not. she’s so fragging nice, she bought me Silverchair’s singles and something something, I think. Am not assuming, but we’ll see. God! I think im going to look like a panda. Shittie.
Going off now, waiting for my hunnie pie to call. Its so darn late already, im getting sleepy. *Yawns* my braided hair! Eurgh, this is not the style that I have in mind but nevermind-lah. I’ll just do something about it. Peace out people.
[SoundBites]
try out Silverchair’s Maybe I’m A Believer, quite rocking!
Be angry,
Be happy,
Be different,
Be yourself.
I woke up around 9am. I was about to go and take my shower.. dragging myself out of the bed actually, the next thing I know is that Philippe called from Terengganu.. somewhere in between Kuantan and Terengganu like what he claimed. Nice and sweet fella. Very sincere kinda person. *BIG Hugzzz!* thank you for calling!
I took a quick shower then off I go to college, before that stopped by the bank and then had breakfast with my mom. I double checked my results today and I passed every subjects. Its official people. :) I’m very happy indeed. I then enrolled for semester two, bumped into a whole bunch of friends at college. Can you believe that some people think that the word that I’ve written on my hand with a marker pen is for real? Hehehe It’s quite deceiving. But the highlight is, I bumped into Eugene. I was sitting in the library and he just came into the library and without waving at him to ask him to come over, he walked to my direction automatically. We had a small chat then off he went for his class and left me a lil flushed. My friend said that I looked like I was drunk. Haha. I’ll take it as a compliment. He’s my ultimate idol. He’s the person who I really consider cool. He’s not good looking but I’ll say he’s hip. I don’t know hip as in my own term that is! He was wearing a black tattoo shirt and his black cargo pants. Different thing about him after I had my holiday is that his hair is now, of course, longer and he doesn’t spiked them up anymore. Instead he puts on gel and makes it look greasy and a body to it. Something new, something less bad-boy looking, something decent. Anyway later I went to the cafeteria with bunch of friends. We were chatting, cranking jokes then the ultimate idol showed up again.. He went to the convenience store and then bought a soya bean drink, he sat down on a table and he was alone! Here comes my chance of talking to him again! Hehe ;) I approached him and we had some chatting going on, he was complaining about how his partner wouldn’t cooperate with him and trust me, I know how it feels. I know who the partner is, she is a pain on the neck, big time. I understood what he was trying to say. I got flushed down the drain again. haha. Its great to go back to college again! :)
After that I went out with a buddy of mine and we went some sort of like shopping. I bought a fisherman’s hat since I was having a bad hair or in the future that I will have a bad hair day. I didn’t put it on though.
At night, I went out for dinner with my family without taking my shower. Eewwwww!! Later I went to wash my hair and braided my hair. Pretty pathetic. Its going to take an hour’s time to perm it in order have waves on my hair but instead, I braid them up then tmr I’ll take the rubber bands off and see the effects. Heh we’ll see, we’ll see...
My hunnie pie went to Pacific to buy guitars.. rather look at the guitars. He’s a guitarist. Still not home yet so he aint calling me just yet.
Hsin’s coming over to my place tomorrow morning. hmm wonder if I can wake up or not. she’s so fragging nice, she bought me Silverchair’s singles and something something, I think. Am not assuming, but we’ll see. God! I think im going to look like a panda. Shittie.
Going off now, waiting for my hunnie pie to call. Its so darn late already, im getting sleepy. *Yawns* my braided hair! Eurgh, this is not the style that I have in mind but nevermind-lah. I’ll just do something about it. Peace out people.
[SoundBites]
try out Silverchair’s Maybe I’m A Believer, quite rocking!
Be angry,
Be happy,
Be different,
Be yourself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home