Paranoid
I'm feeling paranoid right now. Am feeling a bit tired as well. Wait! am I sober right now? Hmmmm... *wonders*
I *think* I am man!!! heheh...
I'm listening to Our Lady Peace.. seriously, it makes me paranoid. Makes me wonder about my current feelings. I LOVE their songs. I love the seafood that we had. Had a serious good time. I was laughing all the way from Penang Turf Club until Island Plaza.. hehehe my laughings made my friends laugh.. he couldnt even drive man! and when we were at Gottlieb traffic lights, the kiddo next door was looking at us.. lol... it was hilarious. I then went to Prima Tanjung there to some cafe named.. hmm i dont know man! hehehh oh asked Rommel to come out from netcity and i didnt really manage to see him but heck i dont know why i called him in the first place. he was wearing a baseball cap and the rest i dont know. i told you i wasnt sober!!!
I got home and then called my god bro.. after a while, his cell phone rang so he asked me to wait.. and then he changed his mind and said he'll call me back.. hehehh must be someone important than I am, I think.. oh well understandable-lah.
I am SO dead tired. I'm gonna crash soon. Before I'm gonna repeat 'Somewhere Out There' from OLP and drink a glass of milk. yummm......

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home