Train of Thoughts

Sunday, December 29, 2002

I am having my ice-kacang right now. Hehehe. Delicious!

I went to Times bookstore just now and I just couldn’t lay my hands on Tone mag. Dammit. The dorky and ignorant store assistant was a drag. Did the manager pay him to walk around the store and being surplus to requirements? Bastard retard.

In the end I bought myself an Archie’s double digest comic. I got to finish up "Prozac Nation" before I proceed to another book with 746 pages.

Oh I got my hands on my brother’s Auto Catalogue of 2000 with hard cover yesterday. Loads and loads of cars, may it be MPV, sports car, 4x4, convertible, station wagon, jeep or whatever, it’s all there. It’s so cool! And when I was on my way back from Penang Plaza, somewhere in front of one-stop, I spotted one really really cool car. Automatically I exclaimed ‘Wowee! Sexy lines!’ and all the pain of my stomachache were gone. The car number plate is PER 133 and I’ve got no idea what car that was until I saw the word ‘Maserati’ written at the back of the car. Goddamn! It's a Maserati 3200 GT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.