Train of Thoughts

Friday, January 24, 2003

Drift Away


And so I have been up since 9.30am and I couldn’t get back to sleep. I feel like I need to get out of the house and do something. Maybe like grab lunch with a friend and then do some shopping for a while and the chill out then fag.

Somehow I have a feeling of going clubbing either tonight or Saturday night. My gawd. Not to mention that I have been imagining too much. I think I’m starting to stray away from reality. I think I miss Philippe. Andrew for his great companionship and sense of humor. Joe for his cheekiness and the ability to make me feel better about myself after talking to him. Kel for the heck of that matter. I miss my high school friends as well. Those days when we spent it together with laughter and happiness.

Well to start off a new day, I should be decorating the house and send out those CNY cards. Yes, I have not sent them off. I’m such a lazy bum. Pffddttt :P It sounds like a good way to snap out of the world of imagination and back to reality.

By the way I have finished fownloading the 1:54:34 LOTR Radio Edit. Yes yess yesssss!!! :)

[sounbites]
DDA – Naninong & Drift Away

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.