KL
During the two days when I was in KL, I was sick like a pig and having period. It’s even worse when I got back yesterday night. I have a slight fever, REALLY bad sore throat and bodyache(?!).
This early morning, I followed my mom to the Thaipusam thingy at Waterfall there. It was crowded and I was blessed with the red and white powder thing on my forehead. Long long time ago, they build the lord Khrishnan with big, I mean huge diamonds and jewels. They are still sparkling and shiny. And I went up to the hillside and came down restless from the smell of lots of armpits, milk, curry, and sweat.
Gee do you know how much my throat hurts? I have to cringe a little to swallow my own saliva. ARRRRRRRRRRRggghh..
The KL trip was okay. Actually I should be saying that it wasn’t like what I had expected it to be. Why? It was because of a mother and daughter fight again. Sigh. But then I would say that everything went fine. Joey sms-ed me with his 019 number and said that he missed me. Huwah! *shrugged*
Jas was being his naughty-self and sms-ed me thru ICQ. The question is, I *thought* ICQ couldn’t send sms thru Maxis?
Bought myself two Extreme shirts. One with a guitar on the side saying ‘Extreme Music Enthusiast’ and another one with one guy jumped up with his microphone and the word ‘Sub-Culture’. That’s not all actually but then I’m just too lazy to mention here. I should get my arse down to Sungei Wang or maybe Mid-Valley next time. Gosh, nose piercing is SO freaking commercialized in KL. Sigh.
Does anybody know any remedies to cure a bad sore throat?
Am suppose to wait for Shant but then he called up saying that the jam is really bad. He was stuck in greenlane I think. Sigh, too bad. I have a craving to watch LOTR. What am I going to do now?
Does anybody know any remedies to cure a bad sore throat? Help~!
I’m not feeling too good. I should be getting some nice and comfy sleep with air-con! no wait! I'm feeling cold.. uhh, holler, I'm feeling warm... Yikes! I'm not good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home