Lack of Use
After 5 minutes of description, he is still stuck with the scene of which he was still kissing her, hugging her, dancing with her. I guess you can get the picture by having a look at Hindi movies.
Because he was stuck with that scene, I was stuck in this conversation with him for 2 1/2 hours. Gees, I don’t know why I put up this crap with him. If it wasn’t I who wanted to hang up, he would have continued kissing her... hugging her... dancing with her... *shakes head*
I have finally put my lack-of-regular-use-brain to use and I have done something productive rather than sitting around the house and do nothing while listening to endless looping of Sarah Mclachlan.
My closet is not messy anymore and I have all my new clothes aside and my desk cleaned out and neat. Well, almost. :P Speaking of clothes, I still need to get myself a pair of pants and shorts. I was so tempted to get Levi’s Type1 jeans and another pair of Frankenclyde.
I haven’t been taking proper meals or rather any meals and it’s a wonder how I keep pooing away. And now I feel slightly hungry. I am recovered.
Someone who you are not too close with who happens to hurt you once and lied couple of times and then he suddenly calls you up and asked you out on Friday to accompany him to braid his hair?
I’d say no thanks. Next, I was accused of being tarik harga.
I couldn’t be bothered.
CNY is approaching and everyone is busy cleaning the house, decorating the house, buying stuff and getting ready for it. Oh shucks! I just remembered I forgot to write the NY cards.
By the way, Holly Valence is SEXYyyyy!
Cheers. :)
[soundbites]
Delirium - Innocente

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home