Train of Thoughts

Monday, January 20, 2003

Recovery


I just finished sucking the Lozenges the doc gave me. Finally mom agrees to get me to see the doctor right after I took and early sleep around 8pm. She came in and checked on me twice and the fever is still there. She then woke me up again at 10 o'clock and went to Tejani which happens to open and the nearest to our house. Dr. Kadir said I got a high fever and that I have tonsil infections too.

I woke up kind of early around 10am. That's kind of early for me during holidays. Made myself a cup of warm milk and took my medicine. My body doesn't ache anymore, which is good news and the fever has gone down a bit and my throat feels better than yesterday. The medical fees costs me rm30 so it better worked out well! :p

By the way Philippe replied me. So now I shall reply him. My two thumbs looks botak lah... grrr.. bad habit!

Kev - Although I don't know you that well and although you may say that I'm being busy-body or pretentious or maybe I am not up to your standard. The point is sometimes you gotha give them a break and throw them a freaking bone. Just be yourself and dude, you ARE being yourself. So be proud of that. Not many people can be like that. You are unique in your own way.

"Whats with all the angst? Gotta give it up. some day :p" <-- you said that to me once remember? And now you should apply that to yourself eh?

[soundbites]
3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone
George Benson - Breezin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.