Screw Socialites
Yesterday night was a drag. Big drag.
It was disappointment at first when the gang doesn’t want to go clubbing with me, then V called and asked me to go clubbing with him and Suh. And so, we went SS. Overall, I can say that I had just a little fun by having the chance to dance all night. Too bad I didn’t manage to find myself a guy to goreng. lol! Kidding. I got to dance for 3 hours straight. Yay! Totally dehydrated.
The thing is, they were ignoring me and both of them are stuck up perverted ass holes. They’re not gentlemen at all and they are no fun. Ignorance. Definitely not a good company for me to enjoy myself after months of absence in the clubbing scene. Later I found out that Lush was raided by the police and V did take my friend’s phone. Whoops, correction, I mean stole. So much for trust. And he actually has a girlfriend and he still fucks around. They are no difference from Kel either. Fuckhead, free-loader, stuck up. Wasted.
The piercer and tattoo parlour was there as well. Drinking, dancing and distributing his name card. Weird moves.
I got home at 4am and before I got the chance to turn my ringing volume down, Sweet Dreams from Marilyn Manson was playing on my phone. It was Jas who called me up. Hearing Sweet Dream in the middle of the night is freaky I tell you. I had to go to my bathroom to talk to him as I changed to my nightie.
I slept at 5 something and only got up at 1 something. Tomorrow is going to be a drag too because my sister is coming back and we’re going to Baling or something. L-A-M-E.
I think I am just plain anti-social.
And I hate my mom always leave voice messages for me. ARGH! Such a waste of credit.
[soundbites]
Sarah Mclachlan – Adia, Arms of an Angel
(yeah go ahead and call me sappy)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home