Train of Thoughts

Friday, January 10, 2003

Rampage?


Feeling happy, energized and hyper after the gang visited me (yay!) and the goofing around business, I found myself online. Surfing for more blogs, checking emails, downloading songs from Sarah Mclachlan, listening to Avril Lavigne and chatting with Kevin at the same time. Yeah, multi-tasking. :)

As I was happily doing all these stuff, my mom got up and caught me online, again. Bah. Nags about how I’ve turned the night to day and from day to night, not helping out in the house and constantly going online. I couldn’t be bothered. I just kept quiet. Why doesn’t she try to understand me?

Lie quiet and you will lapse back into peace again.

She has been ignoring me and what she ever does is to criticize me.

Cousin has been ignoring me, which is a good thing to me. Don’t step on me and I shall not pass your territory. If you do, I’m going to make it a double dosage for you.

The urge of crying and loneliness struck me when I got up. It hit me with it’s sharp bitterness. I freaked myself out. I don’t know the reason why.

I got friends telling me yesterday’s The Star newspaper got an article about piercings and tattoos. They thought of me. Aww! I finally got my hands on it and as I was flipping through it, I found another article about a young Malaysian teenage girl having depression. I can connect to that.

Philippe replied me. He’s in university now. A few things that make me wonder are why isn’t he in pastor school now? He still thinks that I still love him and that I will cry when he tells me that he still misses me and there’s another girl after me. He doubted the girl and I’m the only one who remembers his birthday while everybody else doesn’t. He forgot about my birthday and asked me for the date. Oh, it doesn’t matter anymore anyway. The journal that I made for him, his *fcuking* mother took it. That’s what he said. Hahah.

Hsin told me stuff about CH. How he ditched her and Joanne and made them followed him all around gurney without showing them his rm7999 limited edition Gibson guitar. How he drove away or rather run away from them. He used to be in Nicholas Tze’s band and that he is working in a pub near Jelutong. He will be touring Hong Kong in March, Japan in May and Melbourne in August. Saying now he is in KDU, to be precise, in class. Blah blah blah. All lies.

Now I feel like I am so sick of this place. Everything around me, I even suggested of going on a road trip to KL. Hope it works out fine. Now I have an idea of how to wear my piercing. Connect two piercings with one earring. I got to go try it out if it works.

[soundbites]
Future Sound of Jazz Volume 4 – Track 8 (Est-Ce Une Gropher Party, Baby)

My%20ideal%20mate%20is%20Aragorn!%20
Who is your Ideal Lord of the Rings (male) Mate?

brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.