WELCOME 2003!!
A very Happy New Year to each and everyone who reads my blog. May this year brings life to most cherished of dreams; hope that it will be better than the last, have a great year ahead! Cheers! :)
Oh, here’s a good one!
Wishing you a seductive and horny New Year licked by love and penetrated by heavenly graces and may all your misfortunes be ejaculated before the season has climaxed.
My new year’s eve was spent with close friends the relaxed way! Although I was at gurney at dawn until it started to rain. There was the rave party which I thanked god I didn’t pay for a freaking 18 or 20 or 25 bucks for dancing in the rain and no air-conditioner. Not that it concerns me anyway. What matter is I have my friends to spend the night with. They’re all beautiful people and I got the chance to cut Shant’s nails. LOLZ.
I’ve finally topped up my credit; it’s now rm59.66 after the new year wishes.
> Rihant > Tze Ming > Jean Yee > Eugene > Santhanan > Goppal > Jasdev > Alvin > Jon > Hsin > Prem > Miranda > Sista > Dennycia > Damien
When I woke up this morning, I was having a lil running nose and sore throat. Not good.
My cousin sister is a huge big-O drag! She accused me of talking rudely to her. What a big fat lie. I hate it when someone accused me of something which I didn’t do. Sometimes I think there is no point in being nice to her and stuff, eventually she will get it back at you because she always have the grunge against me and it never will go away.
By the way yesterday, one lady called me up speaking in malay, again she also claimed that she is from Telekom and she clarified my number with me and then told me that one of the clients complained that my number appeared in their bill. She then started asking me names which I don’t even know but for the fact that it’s some Indian names, including one Dr. title. I suspect something. The next thing, she asked me for my name and I got a wee bit worked up. I told her off saying that although my number appeared in their bill but then it doesn’t mean that she has the rights to ask for my name and then she hung up. I also did tell her that a few months ago, someone called me up and claimed that she is from Telekom as well saying the same thing to me. I should’ve asked her whether they have double checked their bill and clarify that it is true.
I smell something fishy over here, very fishy.
[soundbites]
U2 – Kite *it rocks!*
Avril Lavigne – I’m With You & Losing Grip
John Mayer – No Such Thing
Peshay - Switch

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home