Ashtray
The day started off with a bit of an argument which I was forced to swallow whatever that I was about to say. Yay! And I made a grand entrance for my first class today. Later of the day I had a craving for a grey crayon and I found out that SA2 now provide us with the oil tank/tin which was cut into half and painted black on the outside while inside is filled with erm, sand? So overall, what do you call that eh?
Maybe I’m being self conscious or being low self-esteem but I just have the feeling of people getting away from me whenever they see me and many eyes are watching me. For example, people think that I’m ugly therefore whenever someone new who I feel comfortable talking with suddenly try to avoid me after having to send them my pic or having to meet up with me.
I may not be pretty or rich to be wearing ripped off skirt or sheer blouse which costs more than its actual cost and thinking that that’s fashion. Or maybe wearing high heels which made sounds of a pair of ‘ka kiak’(wooden clog). Or maybe have a pretty face, long nails, long straighten hair and model body to show off to people like me who are writing all these stuff here.
On the other hand, I’m just a modest girl wearing a t-shirt and a cargo shorts which was bought by my own allowance because cargo shorts rocks by having lots of pockets so that I don’t have to waste money on buying bags. Sneakers made easy for my movements to walk, run and skip. I have a big round face that is not badly injured from running over by a truck when puberty struck, short nails to make things easy for me when holding a pen or even holding up a fist, plain black long hair and a body which still have the curves and looks like a decent body with bits and pieces of excessive cholesterol.
So just look at me with all the curiosity why I am not a fashion victim cuz I choose not to and I choose comfort over being in fashion. Wonder away why I am not like other girls cuz I am not and I have my own way of making an impression instead of being materialistic and being a fashion victim. I feel sorry for those people who just can’t live by their standards and choose to be a victim of commercialization.
Good Charlotte - Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous
Always see it on TV
Or read it in the magazines
Celebrities who want sympathy
All they do is piss and moan
Inside the Rolling Stone
Talkin' about
How hard life can be
[Chorus]
I'd like to see them spend a week
Living life out on the streets
I don't think they would survive
If they could spend a day or two
Walking in someone else's shoes
I think they'd stumble and they'd fall
They would fall
Life styles of the rich and the famous
They're always complainin', always complainin'
If money is such a problem
Well they got mansions
Think we should rob them
Did you no if you were famous you could kill your wife
And there's no such thing as 25 to life
As long as you got the cash to pay for Cochran
Did you know if you were caught
And you were smokin' crack
McDonalds wouldn't even wanna take you back
You could always just run for mayor of D.C.
[Chorus]
Lifestyles of the rich and the famous
We'll take clothes, cash, cars, and homes
Just stop complainin'
Life styles of the rich and famous
Life styles of the rich and famous
Life styles of the rich and famous
[soundbites]
Govinda – In Through Time
Peshay - Switch
The day started off with a bit of an argument which I was forced to swallow whatever that I was about to say. Yay! And I made a grand entrance for my first class today. Later of the day I had a craving for a grey crayon and I found out that SA2 now provide us with the oil tank/tin which was cut into half and painted black on the outside while inside is filled with erm, sand? So overall, what do you call that eh?
Maybe I’m being self conscious or being low self-esteem but I just have the feeling of people getting away from me whenever they see me and many eyes are watching me. For example, people think that I’m ugly therefore whenever someone new who I feel comfortable talking with suddenly try to avoid me after having to send them my pic or having to meet up with me.
I may not be pretty or rich to be wearing ripped off skirt or sheer blouse which costs more than its actual cost and thinking that that’s fashion. Or maybe wearing high heels which made sounds of a pair of ‘ka kiak’(wooden clog). Or maybe have a pretty face, long nails, long straighten hair and model body to show off to people like me who are writing all these stuff here.
On the other hand, I’m just a modest girl wearing a t-shirt and a cargo shorts which was bought by my own allowance because cargo shorts rocks by having lots of pockets so that I don’t have to waste money on buying bags. Sneakers made easy for my movements to walk, run and skip. I have a big round face that is not badly injured from running over by a truck when puberty struck, short nails to make things easy for me when holding a pen or even holding up a fist, plain black long hair and a body which still have the curves and looks like a decent body with bits and pieces of excessive cholesterol.
So just look at me with all the curiosity why I am not a fashion victim cuz I choose not to and I choose comfort over being in fashion. Wonder away why I am not like other girls cuz I am not and I have my own way of making an impression instead of being materialistic and being a fashion victim. I feel sorry for those people who just can’t live by their standards and choose to be a victim of commercialization.
Good Charlotte - Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous
Always see it on TV
Or read it in the magazines
Celebrities who want sympathy
All they do is piss and moan
Inside the Rolling Stone
Talkin' about
How hard life can be
[Chorus]
I'd like to see them spend a week
Living life out on the streets
I don't think they would survive
If they could spend a day or two
Walking in someone else's shoes
I think they'd stumble and they'd fall
They would fall
Life styles of the rich and the famous
They're always complainin', always complainin'
If money is such a problem
Well they got mansions
Think we should rob them
Did you no if you were famous you could kill your wife
And there's no such thing as 25 to life
As long as you got the cash to pay for Cochran
Did you know if you were caught
And you were smokin' crack
McDonalds wouldn't even wanna take you back
You could always just run for mayor of D.C.
[Chorus]
Lifestyles of the rich and the famous
We'll take clothes, cash, cars, and homes
Just stop complainin'
Life styles of the rich and famous
Life styles of the rich and famous
Life styles of the rich and famous
[soundbites]
Govinda – In Through Time
Peshay - Switch

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home