Train of Thoughts

Sunday, February 16, 2003

Hi. I’m an internet junkie. I have no life.

Urgh. I have been online for more than 3 hours and I’m only using a darn 56k modem dial-up. Humph, if it wasn’t for Colin, I’d be offline maybe like an hour ago! :P “oh, mommy! Why don’t you let me use broadband?!! Sigh.“ and my mom is going to screw me yet again for the bills. Heheh, I just cant help it and I don’t know how to coax my mom to let me use broadband. Being the only one in the house who goes online won’t help either.

Oh, look at the time right now, it’s almost 4.30pm and I’m still in the house, I guess I won’t be going to get the purse by today because later the night mom will be having this potluck thingy going on in the house. So now is a good time for me to update my blog.

Yesterday night, I have finished up more than half the canister of Pringles already! I just love Pringles. Hehehehe.
I found out songs from Govinda are really nice. {Note: this is not applicable to all of the people out there, only certain people. So don’t come telling me that Govinda sucks and stuff.} Im not sure if it’s a band or a one man show or anything. I just like the songs. One friend of mine who knew that I’m into manson and he told me that manson took out one of his ribs so that he could give himself a blowjob and while I am being the manson-fan, don’t know about that. My point is, I just like their music and I don’t care what they do in their personal life. Anyway Govinda is very mind-calming and it’s a twist of Indian instrumentals and western culture. It’s indeed very special.

It seems that my friends are all dead. I haven’t done any socialization for a long time and the same goes to clubbing. On a brighter note, I met Colin, who is a total scorpio cutie from mars. Abhi, the rocker/wanker from India, thank god he’s still alive. Sami, the mama mia with his brand new Corvette SS Camero and thick lips. Surfed other people’s blogs, downloading songs, browsing thru galleries of tattoos and piercings, get educated from Colin and etcetera. The weekend pretty much evolved around internet.

My comment’s host is still down and it’s constantly down anyway. So, im thinking of getting a new host for my comments page.

Due to special request, I’m going to tell what happened between me, K and biatch. So here goes… Enjoy my tale of sadness... heheh.


Clarifications: me and K were dating each other at that time.
The Scoop: Biatch is rich. 3000 bucks per month for her allowance and she swaps card for her petrol. She drives a bmw523(Correction: BMW318) and her mom owns a bmw 3 series.
K is a sweet-talker and freeloader. I know cuz I was dating him, remember? Rumour has it that he’s a player but I choose to be in denial at that time.


One fine Friday, K called me several times to ask me to go to this club called ss. I was reluctant to go cuz I don’t feel like it. Eventually, he managed to coax me. That night, I went ss with biatch and everything went fine. We danced and we are all sober. After the last call, K insisted on going to this other club called orange. And so we did. There, things started to get off hand.
You know what happened?

K and biatch started to dance together and subsequently they were dirty dancing and things got all hot and steamy between them and they kissed! Not just ordinary kissing.. French kissing!!! Not just for a brief moment but for almost an hour!!! I was there. It all happened in front of me. Right in front of me, with my presence. Finally we got home like nothing had happened while deep down inside I was very hurt and tormented. Both could have resisted but nah, it didn’t happen.

Saturday afternoon, biatch called me. She started to say things that gave me ideas of she liking K. I couldn’t take it anymore and I confronted her. I told her the whole story. I told her that at that time K and I are dating each other. I was delighted that she offered her helping hand to pakat with me and tried to find out what K is trying to pull.

On Sunday, they are already together as an item. Holding hands, hugging each other and going to the movies together. Things happen SO fast that I was taken back by the betrayal and pain. They didn’t even confront me or anything. She told me lies and he told me lies.
On the other occasion, she went to Auz for her vacation and he called me and miss called me several times. He even dropped by my place a day before she came back from Auz.

Now in college, she talks to me like nothing happened and obviously I sense the fakeness there. While K still miss called me once in a blue moon. I couldn’t be bothered.


This thing still bothers me sometimes. That sort of incident gave me a big impact on my perspective towards people and life these days. I’m becoming anti-social.

Oh and due to special request. I’m posting some pictures of me and one of the guys that I was drolling at. Here.

Me! :P

This is me, trying to look like the cute character on my shirt which happens to be my fav shirt! Taken place in one of the ‘ghostly’ lecturer rooms of my college.

Me and my idol

This is me and Eugene. He got really good drumming skills. Check out his tongue piercing. Sorry abt the poor quality tho. I got this pic scanned.

Mamma mia!!

This is the Sami that I was talking about from UAE. Awwww! Although he is *ahem* ‘posing’, but still he looks really uhm, attractive. He should be a model!! XD

[soundbites]
George Benson – Lately
Govinda – Quintessence of Dust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.