Hiaks. I got problem with my archives. I just can’t seem to get it right. I’ve tried the many ways which was provided by Blogger.com but it won’t work. Argh.
Yay! It is very cloudy and windy right now and imminent rain. I love it.
Patricia and a few others noticed my cuts. The wordings are still there. Black tormented heart. Christ crosses here and there. If you look close enough, you can see the words being cut.
Anyways college is a drag today. The car went bonkers today so I had to follow my a-year-older-than-I-am papa to go home. Sara gave us another assignment. **cries**
Here’s the line up of assignments to hand up:-
1. marketing plan
2. change management
3. business project’s questionnaires
4. distribution of questionnaires and interviews
5. individual marketing management assignment
There are a few more but then they’re on their way so I best not to list them down to frighten myself. Eeks.
Jasdev said that I am a cry baby and I deserve to die.. well, the last part was referring to the lines of Chop Suey by SOAD. I went to the cyber café and he was with Goppal. [Welcome back pal! Great to see you again!] Anyways they were checking some music videos and coincidentally they were playing Chop Suey. I like that song, I could sing with it. Hehe.
My brain sent me this impulse saying that Jasdev thinks that I am avoiding him. Of course not. Why would I ever do that? I wont and I don’t intend to. Full stop.
Oh, I bumped into the SO fuckable biatch today. Thank god she didn’t say hi. Happiness.
I’ve finally had sushi!!! Joy joy. The receipt wrote ‘rm74.14’. There were three of us, mind you. We were such gluttons. It was all good because they've changed their set menu.
Look! It’s raining now. ;)
I have sensed something is wrong with my brother but mom just won’t say anything thru the phone. I even have his gf sms-ed me asking me what’s wrong with him and one of the workers sent home his car. Weird.
Yay! It is very cloudy and windy right now and imminent rain. I love it.
Patricia and a few others noticed my cuts. The wordings are still there. Black tormented heart. Christ crosses here and there. If you look close enough, you can see the words being cut.
Anyways college is a drag today. The car went bonkers today so I had to follow my a-year-older-than-I-am papa to go home. Sara gave us another assignment. **cries**
Here’s the line up of assignments to hand up:-
1. marketing plan
2. change management
3. business project’s questionnaires
4. distribution of questionnaires and interviews
5. individual marketing management assignment
There are a few more but then they’re on their way so I best not to list them down to frighten myself. Eeks.
Jasdev said that I am a cry baby and I deserve to die.. well, the last part was referring to the lines of Chop Suey by SOAD. I went to the cyber café and he was with Goppal. [Welcome back pal! Great to see you again!] Anyways they were checking some music videos and coincidentally they were playing Chop Suey. I like that song, I could sing with it. Hehe.
My brain sent me this impulse saying that Jasdev thinks that I am avoiding him. Of course not. Why would I ever do that? I wont and I don’t intend to. Full stop.
Oh, I bumped into the SO fuckable biatch today. Thank god she didn’t say hi. Happiness.
I’ve finally had sushi!!! Joy joy. The receipt wrote ‘rm74.14’. There were three of us, mind you. We were such gluttons. It was all good because they've changed their set menu.
Look! It’s raining now. ;)
I have sensed something is wrong with my brother but mom just won’t say anything thru the phone. I even have his gf sms-ed me asking me what’s wrong with him and one of the workers sent home his car. Weird.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home