Train of Thoughts

Monday, March 10, 2003

The other she comes around looking for a fight with me. yay~

A wira went down the cliff of the parking lot and landed on the basketball court which was next to the tennis court. That's the price that you have to pay to challenge someone who was not challenging you in the first place. Surprisingly, the driver got out of the wreckage only with a few scratches here and there but then the car landed upside down. It was a gone case. He was in the state of shock and then suddenly Ravin approached me. uhhh..

Anyway I hate to be at home although its my place of solitude and peacefulness. It seems that it has long gone and I am still trying to stand up on my own. Trying to be strong.

I'm going for an early sleep and it seems that my mom agrees with me and started nagging on me. hurrahho. I havent slept for more than 36 hours. whoopeedooo~

Just shoot me.

now where is my pen knife?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.