Train of Thoughts

Friday, May 16, 2003

Fallen.

I succumb to a stupid thing call love. Some people say that love is blind. I guess I know what it really means and how it really feels by now. An infernal chill tingled kinda feeling ran through my heart just now. I felt cold. Perhaps it’s tainted. I need to be touched and loved. Most importantly, I want to feel secure. Apprehensively inferior crept down my veins. I almost burst into tears without realization that this isn’t what I need to feel. I’m only human. How could someone take your feelings for granted? Where is the norm? Where is this stupid thing?

Gosh, my heart is homeless. All I needed is a sheltered place to keep this feeble heart from being drained from downpour along with anxiety of thunder storms. I used to run to him but now, I guess I’ll run from him. I’ve totally lost everything. I couldn’t sleep at night.

I hear a voice at night. A voice telling me that I should let go. A voice that asks me to be strong as days passes me by. A voice that says everything will be alright. All I need to do is to carry on. I know I’m on a breakdown. I know I’m crazy for cutting myself. I know I need to pack my things and go. I know I still hold on although I’ve been hurt. I know somehow I’ve lost my mind.

Please take my tears away. Please take away my heart. Please take away the pain. Please take away my soul. Please take away me.

Disinar oleh senyumannya
Begitu indah, walaupun sejenak
Engkau tak mengerti
Betapa resah hatiku
Saat kau hadir dihiasi oleh mimpi
Mendekapku, mendamaikan tidurku
Sekarang kau berpaling sayang
Mengapa terjadi
Seribu tanya sesak di dada
Satu kata janji tak kembali
Hapus lelah harapanku
Sendiri mencari bayangmu..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.