Train of Thoughts

Sunday, May 18, 2003

Bewildered.

I seriously need to keep myself busy. Is there anyone out there willing to let me be his/her pest? I’m really good at that. I have several years of experience and I never failed to annoy them. I do have a few tricks up my sleeves but then I won’t reveal them here.

Erm, okay folks, I’m crapping.

Fact is, I am actually trying to keep myself busy.

So yesterday night was kinda drag-gy.
He was being potong stim.. yet again.
Biatch was online yesterday and she msged me and we started talking to each other. Hmm. “I can get along better with guys”.. yeah and I can see that alright and like, Whatever. *roll eyes*
Went clubbing but it was jam packed. I went around in circles trying to find a damn parking lot. With huuus and haaas, we finally got in the club in one piece and for free. Whoopeeee~ anyways I saw my lecturer there, mystery guy and also Justin. My lecturer is erm, gay? But he sure dance very very well, you can just ask him not to speak and everything will be alright. ;)
Mystery guy cut his hair and was wearing some styling gel, buttoned shirt, erm looking good I guess and we danced for a bit. LOL butt grinding and he nearly couldn’t find his balance. ;)
Justin pretended that he doesn’t know me at first but then he acknowledged each other after that. “This is my 7th week here.. non-stop.” Ooh yeah.. harhar.
Live band shucks, no hip hop, all were jungle and trance and erm football themes?
I dunno.

Today I’m staying home to nurse my cough and dry throat. Weird, my mom was very benggang at me yesterday, she keeps on leaving voice messages and I hate that. Each getting angrier and nastier. Hell yeah, she even threatens me. But no worries, she’s now okay with me.

Well I sent my sister to the bus stop just now and accompanied my mom to do her hair and later gotha drop her at city bayview. Hmm, the day pretty much is lame.

Excuse me while I go join Nigel in studyland. I got to be prepared for next week’s test and I haven’t been there in a while now.

Hmmmmm..

*wonders*

Nope, don’t think so.

I think I wanna go take a nap. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.