Train of Thoughts

Thursday, June 05, 2003

Cure for pain?

I see this on the side of the pack of Marlboro lying on the side of my keyboard.

AMARAN OLEH KERAJAAN MALAYSIA : MEROKOK MEMBAHAYAKAN KESIHATAN

but I’m not smoking Marlboro. I’m smoking mild seven.
That pack of Marlboro is my ashtray.

No harm made right?

RIGHT?!!?!

*sigh*

I don’t know what I’m trying to say here.

Automatically my eyes were blessed with moisturizer and yes, I’m up. I’m really awake. Okay, now what? Problems are fighting its way to get my attention. Which one? Which one?? Which one is THE one? Frankly, I don’t know. Honestly, I don’t know. That free flow of moisturizer really made me think. It really made me think.

Oh no, I’m stuck. I'm repeating. I'm repeating!

I closed my eyes hoping that it will go away.

Did it go away?

One.. Two.. Three..

Chak!

Nope.

Still there, very still, very sad, very bad.

So what now?

You see that pack of Marlboro on the side of my keyboard?

Yes?

I’m going to put that into good use.

Where is the ritual
And tell me where
Where is the taste
Where is the sacrifice
And tell me where
Where is the faith
Someday there'll be a cure for pain
That's the day I throw my drugs away
When they find a cure for pain
Where is the cave
Where the wise woman went
And tell me where
Where's all that money that I spent
I propose a toast to my self control
You see it crawling helplessly on the floor
Someday there'll be a cure for pain
That's the day I throw my drugs away
When they find a cure for pain

by morphine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.