Friday
Went to Jon’s farewell party and what can I say for it?
FUN.
I haven’t been to a party as good as this one.
Electric guitar. Acoustic guitar. An amp. Pedals. Effects. Woofer. 2 mds. Discman. US pizzas. KFC. Beers.. Loads of them. chang beer, tiger, Carlsberg. one big bottle of tequilla, extra strong. Hennessey. One small VSOP. Songs from Roger Sanchez. Cards. Three digicams. Drawing pad with pencils, charcoal and rubber. Familiar faces. Happy people. Cool people.
Go figure.
But of course, I’m gonna miss Jon.
Since it was dark as I was walking down the stairs, I accidentally tripped on the last step and caused a deep cut/scratch on my left foot. Stupid.And the worst part, I lost my favorite Swatch lighter. *sulks*
---------------------------------------------------------------
“Sodium lit roadside with long long roads with long long walks,
Eyeing the pale moonlight with ugly dark grey clouds and your Puma sneakers,
The retired ones, crying for usefulness.
Punches ironically coupled with hugs, computer assignments with ear surgeries reawakening piercings with a pseudo-breakdancin’ feel.
SA II stories with angry poses fingers flashing so suave with that retired cyan t-shirt I so know you from…
It’s been sometime I reckon?”
It was written by Jas.
Dude, I’m sure you’d be reading this.
Just wanna say a big THANK YOU to you. I try my best to be there for ya. Surely you can keep me in your list of lifetime-long friend. Thanks for your kind words though. Good times or bad times, I am still your friend. Nothing’s gonna change that. Not now, not even in the future. Thanks for everything. *hugs*
---------------------------------------------------------------
It’s a hot sunny day today and nonetheless, the wind is blowing gently accompanied by dried leaves. How gracefully they dance brushing themselves through my skin.
Ahh. Nice.
I’m so tired now. But still I have to finish up my assignment which is due on Tuesday.
Have a nice day. :)
[soundbites]
DDA - Charlie
Went to Jon’s farewell party and what can I say for it?
FUN.
I haven’t been to a party as good as this one.
Electric guitar. Acoustic guitar. An amp. Pedals. Effects. Woofer. 2 mds. Discman. US pizzas. KFC. Beers.. Loads of them. chang beer, tiger, Carlsberg. one big bottle of tequilla, extra strong. Hennessey. One small VSOP. Songs from Roger Sanchez. Cards. Three digicams. Drawing pad with pencils, charcoal and rubber. Familiar faces. Happy people. Cool people.
Go figure.
But of course, I’m gonna miss Jon.
Since it was dark as I was walking down the stairs, I accidentally tripped on the last step and caused a deep cut/scratch on my left foot. Stupid.
---------------------------------------------------------------
“Sodium lit roadside with long long roads with long long walks,
Eyeing the pale moonlight with ugly dark grey clouds and your Puma sneakers,
The retired ones, crying for usefulness.
Punches ironically coupled with hugs, computer assignments with ear surgeries reawakening piercings with a pseudo-breakdancin’ feel.
SA II stories with angry poses fingers flashing so suave with that retired cyan t-shirt I so know you from…
It’s been sometime I reckon?”
It was written by Jas.
Dude, I’m sure you’d be reading this.
Just wanna say a big THANK YOU to you. I try my best to be there for ya. Surely you can keep me in your list of lifetime-long friend. Thanks for your kind words though. Good times or bad times, I am still your friend. Nothing’s gonna change that. Not now, not even in the future. Thanks for everything. *hugs*
---------------------------------------------------------------
It’s a hot sunny day today and nonetheless, the wind is blowing gently accompanied by dried leaves. How gracefully they dance brushing themselves through my skin.
Ahh. Nice.
I’m so tired now. But still I have to finish up my assignment which is due on Tuesday.
Have a nice day. :)
[soundbites]
DDA - Charlie

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home