Train of Thoughts

Wednesday, June 18, 2003

Good afternoon headache.

I woke up feeling lost today. It reminds me of the song Arms of an Angel by Sarah Mclachlan.

When things started to get all crowded inside, big and little things, it gets too heavy and immense and it will burst one day.

Will you please drain me?

I got totally annoyed and pissed when someone left two voice messages on my phone. One was empty and lasted a minute, the other one asked me to call her back. I mean I frigging see the missed calls ok?

I know I shouldn’t be tense about this. I know it’s not supposed to be that way. I know I am a lil stressed over exams. I know I’m a lil unwell.

I sat for one external paper yesterday. When I got out of the exam hall, I should feel relieved just like how I used to feel when I always got out of the exam hall.
READ: should.

Well I still have my slammed phone on the floor. The receiver is not properly placed on the phone. The cable is not connected to the port. Nothing changed. And I am a lil immobile now.

Drained as drained can be,
Life is gone for me.
Drained if drained is free,
If only I could breathe..


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.